Howdy there nuggets! Good ol dodge is sitting here in VA, at the what has got to be seriously, the most ghey MOS School the Army ever created! LOL

(god I miss the Infantry) ( thank God I'm trying out for SF Q course)

Anyways! Here goes. I'm bored....I want to play with my car some more. Gotta pay to play......So...

Anyone want to buy some Saiga-12 5 rounds new in wrap?

How about 8 rounds in wrap and out of wrap(Finn Saiga shipped that way) but never fired?

I'm selling 4, maybe 6 total if I sell them.....5 round mags...

I'm selling 2 for now, maybe more later....8 round mags....

5 rounders for 70.00 shipped.

8 rounders for 150.00 shipped.

throwing out a feeler.....see how it is.......PM ME. then it will forward to my phone. ( fucking technology...lol)

Also. I would be willing to trade some Saiga-12 mags for Saiga 7.62x39 30 round synthetics. Got an AK103. Need some accessories.

Thanks in advance everyone. I will try to check here again soon. I hope you all are well. Tim :osama::killer:

Thanks everyone who pm'd. I will contact you all this afternoon. I snuck home to MN from VA...shh...don't tell tha Army. LOL

Being stranded on an Army base as a grown man with no car= shitty.

What would you guys want for a price on 5 rd mags? I won't stiff forum members. Maybe I shouldn't ask 150.00 for 8 rounders either.

lemme know.

Thanks everyone who pm'd. I will contact you all this afternoon. I snuck home to MN from VA...shh...don't tell tha Army. LOL

Being stranded on an Army base as a grown man with no car= shitty.

What would you guys want for a price on 5 rd mags? I won't stiff forum members. Maybe I shouldn't ask 150.00 for 8 rounders either.

lemme know.

i have an s-12 [stock config] that i was hoping to trade for mags for my hd gun. you interested. BTW i was in the army, where in va are you?

harry

Hello All. My sincere apologies for not adding more descriptive-ness. I would like to sell Saiga-12 magazines only. No trades except in the case of Saiga 7.62x39 30 round magazines. I would prefer Money Order. Or paypal is a close second. Thanks Everyone for your awesome trade offers. But...I'm looking to buy some goodies for my car. I'd rather someone here buy them. Than shoot for an E-gay massacre.

Soory for my horrible attendance lately! Army had me out on an excercize....kinda last minute too. I thought I was gonna scam out of it. Then they said they needed an extra Sgt. Oh Well. Thats what I get paid for.

I have gone through my pm's and I will list how many mags are spoken for....

HERE IS WHERE WE STAND ON MAGS......

only (2) 5 round Saiga-12 mags left.......

Thank You everyone who has pm'd me. I wish I had more to sell you. I went by first pm's in order. A few backed out. But I only have (2) 5 rounds left.

let me know....

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor

Ok.

Looks like i still have (1) 8rd mag shipped for 150.00.....

and I have (2) 5rd saiga-12 mags for 70.00 shipped.......

People are pm'ing but not responding.....

I guess these are for sale everywhere now. Maybe I'll just hold on to em....lol

wjm=awesome business...thanks man.

and oak.....yes. lemme know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.