In Pakistan, Christianity(Blasphamy) Earns a Death Sentence

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20101205/wl_time/08599203519600

I'm no fan of Christianity, but my prayers do go out to all those(of any faith) suffering thru this shit in Muslim countries.

Also, a damn good reason to be for "Sepration of Church and State". ANY Religion can be taken too far if allowed to be.

Sorry if this has been posted before, I just came on this on Yahoo.

• Like 2
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry, I don't buy into the moral relativity that all religions can be carried too far, etc, etc. Some religions are good, some are bad. Any religion that has a holy leader calling for death of inno

No it's cool, we really don't have any bible thumpers here, so we don't have laws against alcohols.   Also I take your remarks about Kool-Aid to be a racist statement, we have many African American

Mohammed ain't got shit on a typical Catholic Priest. Most of those guys have seen more children's genitals than a pediatrician

Posted Images

Sorry, I don't buy into the moral relativity that all religions can be carried too far, etc, etc.

Some religions are good, some are bad. Any religion that has a holy leader calling for death

of innocents is junk, and said holy leader should be shot out of his minaret at the earliest opportunity.

How many more people have to die before the world has had enough of Islam?

• Like 4

Any religion can be carried too far, especially if endorsed, embraced, and enforced by the government, any government. Hence the separation of church and state.

This applies to all religion and all governments.

Imagine if our own government passed a religious bill just like the Obamacare healthcare bill and forced you to tithe and follow. I see no difference between the two in regards to a government picking a cause and shoving it down everyones throats for the "better good!

I stand by one of my favorite Mantra's, leave me the fuck alone! This applies in all regards.

• Like 3

Sorry, I don't buy into the moral relativity that all religions can be carried too far

:rolleyes:

Pull your head out of the sand.

just my 2cents

Educate yourself. 2 cents doesn't buy much.

Educate myself on what? please do tell.

What religion do you practice? any religion, I can give you links to people who exploit it.

• Like 1

For many of our left wing caucus the violent nature of the Muslim religion is lost, most have never even bothered to read the Koran! However that does not stop them from sitting here and trying to squash every single comment that does not fit their bullshit, "we are the world," viewpoint.

Go look in the parking lot of any local Mosque, you will not find a lot of these stupid bumper stickers! The devout followers of Islam do not want peace, they want conversion or subjugation.

d201.jpg

• Like 2

I guess killing people over property, natural resources or political beliefs is much more desirable than killing them for their religious beliefs. We Christians leave the killing over religious beliefs to God, who will promptly send

the unbelievers to hell. Give me a fucking break. The vast majority of Muslims do not believe in or practice violence against those of another faith. The majority of the Muslims we are fighting were set up, armed and financed by us in the first place.

I guess killing people over property, natural resources or political beliefs is much more desirable than killing them for their religious beliefs. We Christians leave the killing over religious beliefs to God, who will promptly send

the unbelievers to hell.

Is that so....

Ever heard of "the crusades". :angel:

the unbelievers to hell.

Is that so....

Sarcasm Chevy, sarcasm. :haha:

the unbelievers to hell.

Is that so....

I kinda got that, but I had too. :lolol:

the unbelievers to hell.

Is that so....

I kinda got that, but I had too. :lolol:

Don't blame ya, seems people tend to forget about those when citing the eternally glorious

merits and record of Christianity.

• Like 1

Sorry, I don't buy into the moral relativity that all religions can be carried too far, etc, etc.

Some religions are good, some are bad. Any religion that has a holy leader calling for death

of innocents is junk, and said holy leader should be shot out of his minaret at the earliest opportunity.

How many Muslims do you actually know? I'm guessing zero. I know several, none of them are extremists. There are plenty of misled (faux) Christians who kill others in the name of God, thinking that they're going to get some grand reward. Extremists feed on stupidity and ignorance, when you make blanket statements like this, you are feeding their fires.

• Like 2

Don't blame ya, seems people tend to forget about those when citing the eternally glorious

There is a lot of interesting history behind the crusades, which goes into causes behind the Christian invasion. I'm not choosing sides or flaming, just thought you might be interested in reading further on it. If you read my reply ^^ you'll see that I am no fan of extremists on either side :)

There is a lot of interesting history behind the crusades, which goes into causes behind the Christian invasion. I'm not choosing sides or flaming, just thought you might be interested in reading further on it. If you read my reply ^^ you'll see that I am no fan of extremists on either side :)

Trying to get me to learn something huh....fuck that shit!! :lolol:

I'm just surprised that the American Media did a story about religion that wasn't vilifying American Christianity and/or excusing/forgiving/ignoring the incredible human rights violations and atrocities of hardcore fundamentalist Islam.

Many on the Left believe that Christianity is a bigger threat to our nation than Islamic Terrorism.

I'm just surprised that the American Media did a story about religion that wasn't vilifying American Christianity and/or excusing/forgiving/ignoring the incredible human rights violations and atrocities of hardcore fundamentalist Islam.

Many on the Left believe that Christianity is a bigger threat to our nation than Islamic Terrorism.

That might have something to do with christianity actually having the power, influence and money to make policy here in the US while muslims, whether fanatic or not, can't even rent a building here without the whole thing turning into a clusterfuck. If my house is on fire, the cigarette smoldering in the ashtray is a negligible concern.

• Like 2

Yep, Muslims murdering Christian pilgrims provoked the Crusades.

Hell, I wish "The West" just had the balls to launch one more, and finish the job this time...

• Like 3
Go look in the parking lot of any local Mosque, you will not find a lot of these stupid bumper stickers!

d201.jpg

Yeah, it seems that instead of putting self-righteous, passivist bumper stickers on their cars, they have instead taken an active initiative, like the Mosque congregation who alerted the FBI about a person in their congregation who was attempting to plot terrorist acts (who turned out to be an FBI agent)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/04/AR2010120403710.html

Edited by Classy Kalashnikov

d201.jpg

I see your corny bumper sticker, and raise you a Mosque congregation who alerted the FBI about a person in their congregation who was attempting to plot terrorist acts (who turned out to be an FBI agent)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/04/AR2010120403710.html

Wow. :rolleyes:

When these "moderate" Muslims dismantle CAIR and demonstrate against the disgustingly provacative victory mosque planned for Ground Zero, then I'll be impressed.

I won't hold my breath.

When these "moderate" Muslims dismantle CAIR and demonstrate against the disgustingly provacative victory mosque planned for Ground Zero, then I'll be impressed.

I won't hold my breath.

So basically, people exercising their First Amendment rights pisses you off?

What other civil liberties do you have a problem with people exercising?

• Like 1

I won't hold my breath.

So basically, people exercising their First Amendment rights pisses you off?

What other civil liberties do you have a problem with people exercising?

There ya go, being deliberately obtuse again. :rolleyes:

Opposition to the Ground Zero Mosque has nothing to do with the 1st Amendment, which you should damn well know.

But if you're going to ignore reality and history and play fuckin games, you can do so by yourself.

• Like 1

There ya go, being deliberately obtuse again. :rolleyes:

Opposition to the Ground Zero Mosque has nothing to do with the 1st Amendment, which you should damn well know.

But if you're going to ignore reality and history and play fuckin games, you can do so by yourself.

OK, so as i understand it, there is no free exercise of religion in the USA and I seem to be reading the First Amendment wrong? Or what?

Not looking to play games, I'd just love to know what you think "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" and the fourteenth amendment mean?

EDIT: Also, why is it that although anyone and any group can lobby to congress, you feel that Muslims can not?

Please, do tell.

• Like 1

Wow. :rolleyes:

I won't hold my breath.

And I won't hold my breath regarding people ceasing to move the goalposts for how much the average muslim has to do before they're not all looked at as being guilty by association with fundamentalist muslims. :rolleyes:

The truth about Coexist....(and our next shirt....)

Interesting how the bar for christians being no threat to the others seems to be set to "we're not actively murdering them yet". Am I to understand that if people were trying to legislate that christians weren't allowed to marry other christians, adopt children, participate in government-funded charity programs, get tax breaks for being non-profit religious organizations, or if there were an established industry promising to "cure" people of their christianity or people making continual unsubstantiated claims that christians were all child-molesting disease factories, you wouldn't consider any of that threatening at all?

• Like 1

The truth about Coexist....(and our next shirt....)

Interesting how the bar for christians being no threat to the others seems to be set to "we're not actively murdering them yet". Am I to understand that if people were trying to legislate that christians weren't allowed to marry other christians, adopt children, participate in government-funded charity programs, get tax breaks for being non-profit religious organizations, or if there were an established industry promising to "cure" people of their christianity or people making continual unsubstantiated claims that christians were all child-molesting disease factories, you wouldn't consider any of that threatening at all?

Actually, it's almost funny in that this shirt says that Christians are peaceful and tolerant, but will be sold alongside shirts about Christian "Jihad", "Final Crusade" and offensive statements about non-believers. Oh the irony.

How many Muslims do you actually know? I'm guessing zero. I know several, none of them are extremists. There are plenty of misled (faux) Christians who kill others in the name of God, thinking that they're going to get some grand reward. Extremists feed on stupidity and ignorance, when you make blanket statements like this, you are feeding their fires.

You'd be wrong in your guess. But please, don't let me dissuade you from assuming that people that don't share your views must be ignorant and uninformed.