Scope rail on Draco

The Draco doesn't have a side rail, so you'd have to go a different route.

You could do the La Rue Iron Dot:

larue_irondot_mount_280.jpg

You could try a quad rail of some kind and mount a scope to that:

samsonak2.jpg

They make railed upper HGs too:

mrdpf1.jpg

Or you could do what I did and go with a modded Ultimak:

Dracobulgy.jpg

I hope this helped.

I think he is asking how hard would it be to put the side scope mount rail onto a draco.

You're right. Sorry bout that. I think you have to replace one of the rivets and add a couple more to add a rail. Not sure though.

• 2 weeks later...

I know there are different styles but looking at my Saiga the front rivet is the center support rivet and the other 2 are just where they land.

The measurement is the same from the front to the back using the top rail. Seems simple enough if you have some sort of rivet tool. If you never

did it I suggest the funsmith. You can really screw up your receiver pushing too hard on a center sleeve rivet. Same reason I use Nodak Spud

receivers on my build.

• 2 weeks later...

The iron dot had issues, in that it blocked the light sensor for the fast fire and was discontinued. Rumor was heard of a new model but I've never seen one.

I wouldn't go to the effort to put a side rail on. There are better options IMHO.

I had those issues with mine. Sent it back and they refunded my money. I talked with them and they said the new Fastfires had a different mount so they have to redesign the LaRue part of the sight. No ETA on the new one. Great concept though.