Problems cycling with my S12...Input?

Took out my new to me but used S12. Previous owner said it ran right and I have no reason to doubt him. I ran it with a Twisterpuc Magnum and a Gunfixer plug installed. It wouldn't cycle my S&B 2 3/4 1oz slugs unless the plug was backed out a full two revolutions and then only on setting #3. Anyone think this is abnormal? I figure I'd install the OEM puck and problem solve from there.

Input would be appreciated.

Edited by Tony44

Yeah, try it with the original puck. That is one part that I am never going to mess with on my Saiga... If you still have problems, all the information you need to get your gun running right is on these forums. Just be careful... these guns are addicting.

Yeah, try it with the original puck. That is one part that I am never going to mess with on my Saiga... If you still have problems, all the information you need to get your gun running right is on these forums. Just be careful... these guns are addicting.

+1

I use the factory plug and pistons. My shit runs....

Edited by evlblkwpnz

Took out my new to me but used S12. Previous owner said it ran right and I have no reason to doubt him. I ran it with a Twisterpuc Magnum and a Gunfixer plug installed. It wouldn't cycle my S&B 2 3/4 1oz slugs unless the plug was backed out a full two revolutions and then only on setting #3. Anyone think this is abnormal? I figure I'd install the OEM puck and problem solve from there.

Input would be appreciated.

The magnum twisterpuck is made smaller to let gas go by.

I would start out with another puck with a design closer to the factory, if you don't have the factory puck.

Edited by Paulyski

Throw that twister puck away.

Also, S&B 1 oz slugs are basically "low recoil". You're lucky your gun ran that ammo with that magnum twister puck at all!

Is S&B really weak stuff? I was wondering why the recoil was so mild. What are some decently priced slug brands?