Today, while I was buying a handgun at the local gunstore/shooting range, some guy blew his hand off on one of the lanes. They arnt sure if it was bad reloads that blew the gun apart or if he had his hand in front of the muzzle when he pulled the trigger.

I only say this as a reminder to stay safe out there, even at range, complacency is the mother of fuck ups!

Edited by Arik
  • Like 2

Today, while I was buying a handgun at the local gunstore/shooting range, some guy blew his hand off on one of the lanes. They arnt sure if it was bad reloads that blew the gun apart or if he had his hand in front of the muzzle when he pulled the trigger.

I only say this as a reminder to stay safe out there, even at range, complacency is the mother of fuck ups!

Targetmaster?

Targetmaster?

Classic pistol

When I was there ut was his hand. He was on the floor clutching his hand. But who knows could be his face as well. If that's the vase it looks like reloads were to blame

even odds say he was shooting a kel tec and it blew up on him.

I'll bet it was one of those evl high capacity automatic handguns and it just jumped up and shot him in the face. Guns hurt people. He was lucky the gun didn't decide to shoot everyone in the place and just go on an all out rampage. Where do I sign the ban petition? .... :rolleyes:

Not just high capacity evl, but high powered! Had he been using a low powered handgun, he'd be fine.

Sign me up for the ban as well. This gun could have gotten completely out of control and that's why we need gun control. :rolleyes:

Edited by bohound

Targetmaster?

I had someone drop a pistol in the lane next to me at Targetmaster. Was glad it didn't go off because it landed with barrel in my direction. Wasn't really sure what the protocol is for something like that.

A loud "WTF DUDE!" followed by a bitching out and strong suggestion to leave the range, I would imagine. (if no range officer.)

If range officer, do the wtf dude, then go get the RO to kick him off the range.

When I was there ut was his hand. He was on the floor clutching his hand. But who knows could be his face as well. If that's the vase it looks like reloads were to blame

even odds say he was shooting a kel tec and it blew up on him.

probably the pmr30