**this item is posted on many other forums and will be sold to whoever pays first**

Hi guys,

I have up for sale a Custom made AK-47 stock set. This set is professionally made and appears to have been made on a mill. I think it is made from black walnut but I am not a wood expert. This stock is not painted. It is stained. It has a very nice finish and color. This stock set is very durable and very sturdy. The integrated cheek pad gives great sight alignment. it is specifically for a right hander, that is why i am selling.

The butt stock will fit any standard receiver and attaches with the 2 tang screws included. It has a couple small scratches that can be easily fixed, and the sling mount was moved leaving a hole (shown in pictures).

The pistol grip is standard and will fit any receiver with a standard screw and nut. It has no blemishes.

The hand guard is custom made for a Saiga but with a little modification it could work on any AK. It will also easily fit a Saiga 20 with just a little "fitting". It is vented and holds very nice.

Price is $100 obo shipped to your door.

akstockset001.jpg

akstockset002.jpg

akstockset003.jpg

akstockset005.jpg

akstockset004.jpg

akstockset006.jpg

akstockset007.jpg

akstockset008.jpg

akstockset009.jpg

Thanks

Edited by 1baddude

That looks like bubinga with a dye of some kind. You can tell because of the "spotty" grain.

it very well may be. it is a quality stock set.

Yep, that's the way Bubinga is supposed to look and it looks good. I have a bubinga neck on my bass guitar. This has nothing to do with guns but I'll bet if you hold that up to you ear and knock on it a couple times it'll have a nice tone to it, sort of like a musical note lol. You can tell its Bubinga if it has a nice resonant tone. Denser woods like Walnut have very muffled tones.

That looks like bubinga with a dye of some kind. You can tell because of the "spotty" grain.

it very well may be. it is a quality stock set.

Yep, that's the way Bubinga is supposed to look and it looks good. I have a bubinga neck on my bass guitar. This has nothing to do with guns but I'll bet if you hold that up to you ear and knock on it a couple times it'll have a nice tone to it, sort of like a musical note lol. You can tell its Bubinga if it has a nice resonant tone. Denser woods like Walnut have very muffled tones.

thanks for the input. you are right very soft tone. its a nice set. made out of expensive wood. i wish it wasnt for a righty or id keep it. it is for all saiga rifles and not just the 308 by the way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.