gas plug issue

well got out and shot it cycling 1250fps shells now consistent on 5 still having some fte's on the low recoil buck but i can live with that if i open up the other ports i think i will be over gassing it just to get my low recoils to work by the way i didn't check exact measurements on factory ports but they were smaller than the 3/32 bit i used to drill the 3rd

the crazy part of the whole thing to me is how it worked with the factory plug with only the 2 ports but its all good

just need to order some drums now

id go ahead and open up the other two ports so that you have a 3 hole gun with 3/32 ports. thats what i ended up doing on my father in laws conversion. he had a classic vodka special with 2 tiny holes. added a third and opened the other 2, runs everything short of LTL rnds.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah, they wouldnt of hired a dick like you in the first place mike. Do the world a favor and look into your barrel and smile for the flash.

Call Tac47 a DICK and that he should go blow his head off and maybe he'll send you one for free.

I think someone wasn't held enough by mommy and daddy...

Posted Images

yeah, they wouldnt of hired a dick like you in the first place mike. Do the world a favor and look into your barrel and smile for the flash.

aliance armement? who? whatever happened to them? oh wait thats right.

• Like 1
Mike I like the butchered look it adds charactor. As for stuff going in my ass, its exit only. Just trying to help a guy out, told him what I did, not wat to do. So you should learn how to read and understand a little better, I know its hard cuz its not in crayola for you little buddy. I PMed you I think you found my name so I will be looked for the envelope right? I can see y Alliance Arms fired your candyass, you are such a cry baby.............WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fumes Im sorry. I didnt know talking about your boyfriend was going to offend you. LMAO Sorry you girls cant take a joke Geeze. Now moving on.

Fumes… Boyfriend…

Derek, this is getting beyond annoying…

I do not know what your problem with Mike is, and, at this point, after reading all of your valuable input in this thread, I quite frankly no longer care – I would, however, like to kindly ask you to give another read to the Personal Message that you received from the one of the members of the moderating team and please stop this needless argument, name calling, and harassment of another fellow member of this board.

If you still feel a pressing need for in-depth discussion of your private life and share intimate details of it with the others, I urge you to visit the Fight Club section of this forum where, I can assure you, you will find yourself among friends that are ready to talk to you in what ever flavor of sexuality you prefer in this segment of your life. I can guarantee you that there you will meet the masters of the manuscript that not only will match your astonishing delivery skill, but far exceed your expectations, as well as shower you with some "new" vocabulary.

Thx,

Makc

Getting back on subject..... i bought a V plug and it works exactly as it is intended to. Im not an expert, but im not new to guns either. My gun ran great before the plug and gives me additional settings to fine tune as necessary. Like has been said all along, the plug wont fix your gun, its a device used to increase the range of gas settings for a gun that runs like its supposed to, period. Just my 2 cents