Go to cnn and smack the libs in the face on their own homepage.

We're losing 60/40, maybe rigged :rolleyes: but hit it anyways.

Should Congress ban ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rounds?

Read Related Articles

Yes60%7706

No40%5206

Total votes: 12912

This is not a scientific poll

Here's another USA Today poll where they state in the headline that "American's favor stricter gun control" which would indicate a majority, right? Wrong. You read the article and it's actually only 24% who favor gun control according to their own poll. It's obvious which way they are trying to spin it.

USA Today Poll

Maybe its not a live poll but it looks like the numbers jumped by 100,000 since last night.

Should Congress ban ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rounds?

Read Related Articles

Yes

57%

No

43%

Total votes: 118403

Edited by ViperRy

Usually when it ends up in pro-gun territory, they just pull the poll. :ded:

It's funny to completely skew their results, though. They do "firemissions" on Arfcom all the time. Post up a cold-link to a poll, and you have thousands of people hitting it in a pro-gun manner.......and then it disappears.

Ive never understood why people get so bothered by internet polls on news websites........dude! get over it. They mean NOTHING. Waste of my frikking day.

Then why waste the time posting in this thread?

Because Im a regular on the Saiga forums, I enjoy reading here, and Im giving my opinions.

next time if you dont want peoples opinions then state so in your thread some place. just some advice.

Edited by Chevyman097
  • Like 3

Ive never understood why people get so bothered by internet polls on news websites........dude! get over it. They mean NOTHING. Waste of my frikking day.

Because Im a regular on the Saiga forums, I enjoy reading here, and Im giving my opinions.

next time if you dont want peoples opinions then state so in your thread some place. just some advice.

Again your post baffles me. I did not rescind your opinion, I questioned your logic. In fact, my question invited further opinion or explanation rather. You're over analyzing, just some advice.

Again your post baffles me. I did not rescind your opinion, I questioned your logic. In fact, my question invited further opinion or explanation rather. You're over analyzing, just some advice.

I gave answer to the question.