Let them know they're spying at the privates of a private citizen.

The Fourth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, meant to prevent unwarranted search and seizure, is readable on TSA body scanners.

I wish I thought of this;

CARGO4th%20Image2.gif

C%20SCAN%20T-SHIRT.gif

C%20SCAN%20UND%20W.gif

http://cargocollective.com/4thamendment#799609/Home

• Like 1

Not trying to start anything here, but it is getting a little boring with these type of posts. This is called "Dam if you do or Dam if you don't".

If this country does nothing to safeguard us from terrorists, we scream bloody murder, if we do something about it then we scream "4th amendment right BS" (in this case it is BS). The forth amendment right pertains to your homes or your property only "NOT" when you use a governmental facility and airports are governmental facilities....

I say don't fly and you will not have to go through this procedure... Just last night on the news we where told that they have several sleeper cells in this country that they are looking at.... So the threat is closer then you think.....

BTW this should not be in this section it should be under political......................