• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On behalf of Cobra's Customs, I would like to apologize to mav, by name, for bringing up OLD bullshit that should have just been left forgotten. I had a bad day and when a subject came up that really

Neg bombing under multiple accounts to 2 year old posts of members that you don't agree with seems like a pretty messed up thing in my book.

First off, this is NOT a free speach forum. It's a gun forum of like minded enthusiasts, go be an idiot elsewhere.   Second I don't think classy was banned because he's a liberal, he was banned for

Posted Images

OH HAPPY DAY!! :super: Good riddance!

I just hope he makes good on his obligations to people like the OP here who he owes.

Ditto! Another confused MTV liberal kid that suddenly likes firearms. This guy made as much sense as a Black Klansman!

When someone is this self destructive and conflicted you have to expect a problematic instigating personality.

OH HAPPY DAY!! :super: Good riddance!

I just hope he makes good on his obligations to people like the OP here who he owes.

Ditto! Another confused MTV liberal kid that suddenly likes firearms. This guy made as much sense as a Black Klansman!

When someone is this self destructive and conflicted you have to expect a problematic instigating personality.

LOL! Thats what happens when youre breast fed till 4 years old and you live on the East coast and never been anywhere but the state next to you.

That reminds me, what happened to Nalioth?

Ya know, I've been wondering the same thing.

I think he may have got lost in his own database.

Or maybe with the influx of all the new members posting dupe threads without searching first made his head explode. :lolol:

• Like 1

Or maybe with the influx of all the new members posting dupe threads without searching first made his head explode. :lolol:

It almost made mine explode a couple times. :evil:

You know that's when I first realized he was mia. A while back no one was complaining about search tools and double posts!

He has been banned... and the series of alternate accounts he has logged in with just to cause problems have been banned as well.

Did he do anything to get banned other than forcefully espouse political viewpoints the mods didn't like? If so, it was not obvious to me.

He has been banned... and the series of alternate accounts he has logged in with just to cause problems have been banned as well.

Did he do anything to get banned other than forcefully espouse political viewpoints the mods didn't like? If so, it was not obvious to me.

It's not really your concern. Complaints were made, actions were taken. enough said.

Its generaly not about what we "Like", so please don't make it out like it is.

It's not really your concern. Complaints were made, actions were taken. enough said.

I'll take that as a 'No'.

If certain viewpoints are not allowed to be expressed here, it would be good to state that openly so people can avoid being banned for them. Similarly, the "General Discussion - Any topic is welcome here!!!" section is inaccurately titled, as you made clear recently.

• Like 3

I'll take that as a 'No'.

If certain viewpoints are not allowed to be expressed here, it would be good to state that openly so people can avoid being banned for them. Similarly, the "General Discussion - Any topic is welcome here!!!" section is inaccurately titled, as you made clear recently.

I assume I shouldn't have gotten rid of the stormfront guys then?

Common sense isn't a common virtue, But it will be nessisary to survive here for a extended period of time.

Neg bombing under multiple accounts to 2 year old posts of members that you don't agree with seems like a pretty messed up thing in my book.

• Like 9

Well, if that's the case, then a ban makes sense. But that's the kind of thing that was, as I said, not obvious to me.

And I thought I was the only one that all the newbies were driving crazy with all the dumb questions,

Well, if that's the case, then a ban makes sense. But that's the kind of thing that was, as I said, not obvious to me.

You are not on staff... I was unaware that actions needed to be "Cleared" by you first. but by all means continue to draw your own conclusions & spin conspiracies...

I will be certain to consult you prior to taking any action in the future..

ETA: Shill accts themselves warrant banning, let alone abusing them.

I assume I shouldn't have gotten rid of the stormfront guys then?

I'm not really acquainted with that situation. Obviously it isn't desirable to have people here spamming and bombing us with politics threads, if that's what it was about. I didn't see Classy doing stuff like that, although I see claims about "neg-bombing". The only thing I saw him doing that evoked explicit warnings of banning was annoying Juggernaut in threads that were critical of police abuse.

You are not on staff... I was unaware that actions needed to be "Cleared" by you first.

I wasn't aware or desirous of that either. It is reasonable, though, to want to know what actions here will cause a banning. Honestly, though, I don't care a whole lot, since I've learned just about everything I was seeking to learn here and hang around mostly to assist others now.

How do you Plus 100 someone? I just tried rapid doubletaps on BuffetDestroyer's good post and that didn't work....lol. Oh that's right...it would have to work both ways then. If that was the case then Classless K, and the rest of those morons who took advantage of the "reputation" system would have had me so far in the negs I would never get back above zero again. I do know my so called "reputation" here dropped very substantially overnight, on several occasions. :rolleyes:

It's bad enough when some morons go around negging posts that I make in my own business section, advertising my services, and I can't even undo that shit as a mod there...but when they all also gang up and neg my posts (and others they don't like), even going back a couple of years, and also do it using their multiple accounts they should NOT be allowed to even have.....and even have the gall to neg me in my thread about my getting cancer....OUT with THEM and all those like them.

It never ceases to amaze me how some people around here like run to the side of the troll and try to take up for them when ever they are rarely taken to task for their stupidity!

Freedom of speech in not free....

• Like 5

Yes, the Police hate threads were approaching the quality of content some of the "stormfront" threads did... AKA "Class hatred"...

Not to mention we had like 4 threads on the same topic pop up over a very short period of time.

This is not your blogspace or the place to write your 10 page anti cop manifesto.