So the other day I ordered a Aimpoint comp ml3 with mount from Larue Tactical. If you ever ordered anything from these people you know they give you a bunch of free stuff along with your purchase.

I got a hat, a tactical beverage entry tool, spice, a couple bumper stickers and a copy of the Constitution along with my stuff I ordered.

One of the bumber stickers said extremely rightwing. I dug it and thought Id stick it on my back window for awhile. Im sure the cold, snow and rain will destroy it soon enough along with a car wash or 2 but Ill

rock it till it happens. Hopefully Ill scare and piss off lots of people. I cant wait till I see some asshole in a prius with a Obama 08 sticker so i can cut him off. Its those little things I love those much.

post-27192-0-99141400-1299279961_thumb.jpg

Edited by GREYLUPO
  • Like 1

I also got that bumper sticker with my LaRue order, and I guess I'm a bit disappointed. I'm waiting for the day that the self-proclaimed extreme right gun owners figure out that Democrats don't care what they think about guns. They care what moderate Independents like me and Democrats think about guns since we might actually vote for them, whereas the extreme right won't likely vote for them even if they're pro-gun by their standards since their Republican opponents would probably be able to claim the same.

There is so much "liberal" bashing (anything but far, far right is liberal, it seems) and thumbing of noses at Democrats that you'd wonder if these people have ever been to the South (sorry, Texas doesn't count :)).

Yeah, LaRue gives out tons of swag. I remember when I wanted their rear BUIS and found it a couple bucks cheaper at a distributor, but someone convinced me to order directly from LaRue. I'm glad I did, because all the free stuff more than made up for the few bucks difference. I even got a LaRue paint mixer, lol.

EDIT: But I didn't get that sticker. I got the "God Bless Our Troops. Especially Our Snipers" sticker, and it's on my gun safe now.

Edited by -Shooter-

I got the "God Bless Our Troops. Especially Our Snipers" sticker, and it's on my gun safe now.

I prefer that sticker truthfully. Mark LaRue is a stand up guy and makes the best mounts out there and really caters to his customers, including all the free swag. If your order gets back-ordered, it's usually because his priority is getting orders out to troops in the box needing his stuff to kill smelly bearded dudes.

• Like 1

I also got that bumper sticker with my LaRue order, and I guess I'm a bit disappointed. I'm waiting for the day that the self-proclaimed extreme right gun owners figure out that Democrats don't care what they think about guns. They care what moderate Independents like me and Democrats think about guns since we might actually vote for them, whereas the extreme right won't likely vote for them even if they're pro-gun by their standards since their Republican opponents would probably be able to claim the same.

There is so much "liberal" bashing (anything but far, far right is liberal, it seems) and thumbing of noses at Democrats that you'd wonder if these people have ever been to the South (sorry, Texas doesn't count :)).

Democrats haven't been "Moderate" since 1968 and both parties have become "Authoritarian" which places them in the same company as both Stalin and Hitler.

Edited by SOPMOD
  • Like 1

My philosophy is to not give a cop a reason to pull me over or give a nut job a reason to freak out on me. That being said, I like abstract stickers like:

I brake for optical illusions.

Haywood/Jablowme 2012.

Does this straight jacket make me look fat?

My philosophy is to not give a cop a reason to pull me over or give a nut job a reason to freak out on me. That being said, I like abstract stickers like:

Haywood/Jablowme 2012.

I do not bother with bumper stickers for those reasons, but I also don't bother with them, given that I would be afraid of scratching something and lowering the vehicle's resale value.

How about "Ben Dover For Congress"

"My Kid Is Still Smarter Than Yours"

"If I Wanted Your Views On Something, I Would Ask"

"Bumper Stickers Are For Dumb People"

"Shouldn't You Be Texting Someone Right Now?"

"If You Can Read This, You Are In Range"

Edited by SpetsnazGRU
  • Like 1

Haywood/Jablowme 2012.

I get pulled over at least twice a month because my windows are illegally tinted, but I have a prescription for it from my eye dr so when they walk up, I give them my ccw and prescription, and I never ever get a ticket. Most treat me pretty well.

And Im not really worried about some nut job freaking out on me :cryss::lolol:

• Like 1

Haywood/Jablowme 2012.

I do not bother with bumper stickers for those reasons, but I also don't bother with them, given that I would be afraid of scratching something and lowering the vehicle's resale value.

Thats why its on my back window and not my paint.

• Like 1

How about "Ben Dover For Congress"

"My Kid Is Still Smarter Than Yours"

"If I Wanted Your Views On Something, I Would Ask"

"Bumper Stickers Are For Dumb People"

"Shouldn't You Be Texting Someone Right Now?"

"If You Can Read This, You Are In Range"

LMAO! I thought about getting a "My kid knocked up your honor student" or "My kid sells crack to your honor student", but my practical side stopped me.

Hey GREYLUPO, that prescription could cover a "red eye" problem as well! :lolol:

• Like 1

an independent is someone who is too cowardly to choose a side or too easily swayed by bullshit campaign rhetoric like "yes we can".

• Like 1

an independent is someone who is too cowardly to choose a side or too easily swayed by bullshit campaign rhetoric like "yes we can".

Even if "I" choose not to decide, "I" have still made a choice..............What's your agenda?

• Like 1

Even if "I" choose not to decide, "I" have still made a choice..............What's your agenda?

Free will, Rush. +1 to you.

Some folks like to follow the herd, others are more solitary. To each their own, I don't do the lemming thing myself.

not choosing a side because you believe both sides are wrong is fine...but independent used in this context simply means someone who either cant make up his mind or is stupid enough to be easily swayed by "bob the builder" slogans.

no agenda...just my opinion and of course iam not afraid to share my opinions.....lol

Edited by minnpatriot

not choosing a side because you believe both sides are wrong is fine...but independent used in this context simply means someone who either cant make up his mind or is stupid enough to be easily swayed by "bob the builder" slogans.

no agenda...just my opinion and of course iam not afraid to share my opinions.....lol

Gee whiz and I thought independent meant self sufficient, must have my context messed up

Gee whiz and I thought independent meant self sufficient, must have my context messed up

gee whiz maybe i got my context wrong..if i did i apologise its not easy when english is not your first language and its just one of 5 you speak. been facetious is not been witty........but whatever...hehehe to each his own. This is simply how I feel about those who like to wear the lable of "independent" with regards to political affilliation.

Greylupo,

I really hate to say this based on prior events, but I love the sticker. Wear it proudly.

Sincerely,

TYBOY

Lets consider it water under the bridge

Grey,

Water under the bridge....

I'm still an ARMY guy and don't care for you sailors, but I'll save that for another day.LOL

Just Kidding, I respect all that served including you.

I also understand your tatoos and what they meant to you in your travels. I was just lashing back.

I would also own a harley but my wife says im not the " Harley Type". I find that offensive but am too much of a wimp to confront her about it.

Peace.

TYBOY

• Like 1

Greylupo,

I really hate to say this based on prior events, but I love the sticker. Wear it proudly.

Sincerely,

TYBOY

Lets consider it water under the bridge

Grey,

Water under the bridge....

I'm still an ARMY guy and don't care for you sailors, but I'll save that for another day.LOL

Just Kidding, I respect all that served including you.

I also understand your tatoos and what they meant to you in your travels. I was just lashing back.

I would also own a harley but my wife says im not the " Harley Type". I find that offensive but am too much of a wimp to confront her about it.

Peace.

TYBOY

Youre Army, so I wont hold that against you lol. Im glad we worked it out, youve gained respect from me. I can understand your view on tattoos, I see these assholes all the time getting all tatted up with no history behind it just to look cool or tough. Ive had plenty of words with those kinds.

Haywood/Jablowme 2012.

Thats why its on my back window and not my paint.

I suppose that would work to avoid scratching paint while removing the stickers, but I would still be giving some cops an excuse to pull me over or some lunatic to try to chase and/or attack me if I had bumper stickers in the first place.

Edited by 7N6Wolf
Democrats haven't been "Moderate" since 1968 and both parties have become "Authoritarian" which places them in the same company as both Stalin and Hitler.

So nice of you both to assist me by posting examples of what I'm talking about.