Should I snap up these very rare AGP mags???

Just read this on another board...

Two NIB AGP Arms Saiga-12 10 Round Magazine

Two NIB AGP Arms Saiga-12 10 Round Magazine, these are the super rare ones that have the manufacture date for any possible need for pre-ban status - these are the ones you want.

$60 each

Sounds like quite the deal, I mean he did say "super" and I'm sure AGP has stopped any and all manufacture of these rare finds that have this old rare date stamping....:lolol:

Just read this on another board...

Two NIB AGP Arms Saiga-12 10 Round Magazine

Two NIB AGP Arms Saiga-12 10 Round Magazine, these are the super rare ones that have the manufacture date for any possible need for pre-ban status - these are the ones you want.

$60 each

Sounds like quite the deal, I mean he did say "super" and I'm sure AGP has stopped any and all manufacture of these rare finds that have this old rare date stamping....:lolol:

Yes, those are definitely the ones you want. The seller said so.:rolleyes:

OK ,I'll do it.:devil: BUY THEM cause if you believe what that price gouging S.O.B. seller is telling you then you deserve to pay $60 each for them and we will continue to pay half that for ours. FYI any AGP mag since at least 08 has the date stamp in them. Go to there website and order them they say they are on backorder but you will get them and do your research before buying and never believe some seller on some auction site they are just tring to get rich on the state of events caused by the ATF.

I'll wait for the group buy on the 10 rounders that NBR is putting together at $27 apiece.

Will

:lolol: I didn't have the heart to link to the AGP website or NBR GB thread, I'm just as big a noob there as I am here. Shit like that though just makes me wonder how many people just jump on stuff like that because they failed to do any research at all. I mean how do you even find a post listing something like that without having typed a similar search into an engine or looked up a manufacturers site.:ph34r:

IDK, none of my business I guess, just thought it was funny.

Edited by Fumes

I wonder how much stupid money someone would pay for my new in the wrapper Surefire 12 round mags??? You can cut them down to 10 or 8 rounders. I was not going to sell them but...I do have about 13 and some drums and MDArms is supposed to come out with the double stacks this year which I would like to try. All this panic buying has increased the value of my converted shotgun, which if an unconverted gun is going for $750 on GB all day long my converted gun is probably worth about 2k...I was quoted over $1500 yesterday...but that is with the LRBHO

saiga12008.jpg

Edited by TO THE FLOOR
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll wait for the group buy on the 10 rounders that NBR is putting together at $27 apiece.

Will

:lolol: I didn't have the heart to link to the AGP website or NBR GB thread, I'm just as big a noob there as I am here. Shit like that though just makes me wonder how many people just jump on stuff like that because they failed to do any research at all. I mean how do you even find a post listing something like that without having typed a similar search into an engine or looked up a manufacturers site.:ph34r:

IDK, none of my business I guess, just thought it was funny.

Actually Fumes, you did make a link to the AGP website and the mods changed your post, I hope you have more creditability here than you do with people that live around you.

Edited by Camtender