only 250 of these were brought in. the few I saw I didnt like, to be honest, one of the things being the push safety on it. plus, the reciever is wrapped in a plastic housing to pretty the thing up.

only 250 of these were brought in. the few I saw I didnt like, to be honest, one of the things being the push safety on it. plus, the reciever is wrapped in a plastic housing to pretty the thing up.

You mean ugly it up! I think it is a good idea, but agree the aesthetics were like a cheap mutant bastard :f0ckers: offspring of a Saiga and a Calico.

post-4669-0-76544100-1300909181_thumb.jpg

+

post-4669-0-83703700-1300909475_thumb.jpg

=

post-4669-0-28548500-1300908910_thumb.jpg

That with the limited capacity (3 shots) meant no interest on my part. I would much rather go with a .308 or 7.62x54R (hint, hint) if looking for a distance shooter.

Edited by BuffetDestroyer

Tony converted one, it came out really cool. But it was a ton of work due to the weird receiver; it got an angle cut on the back. I'm on my phone so I can't link the thread, but he made one showing the whole build.

Tony converted one, it came out really cool. But it was a ton of work due to the weird receiver; it got an angle cut on the back. I'm on my phone so I can't link the thread, but he made one showing the whole build.

Yes and I kick myself in the ass for not pawning, begging, borrowing, to buy that one of a kind Tromix build! I think he said something like "Never Again". Who has it? I know your still around. If I recall it went to a well respected member. I'll take it off your hands of course it's depreciated in value:lolol: :lolol::cryss:

Edited by AllJacks