Yo!!! Have you seen the rossi trail judge

I just read in a magazine that Rossi has made a cut down "Mares leg" Lever action 410/45lc with a 12'' barrel and shortned buttstock. Its sold as a pistol but i think its just way cool, Not practical but for close up shits n' gigs it'l do fine. They are similar to their ranch hand pistols but in my opinion way better. Check it out!.07_1.jpg

I just read in a magazine that Rossi has made a cut down "Mares leg" Lever action 410/45lc with a 12'' barrel and shortned buttstock. Its sold as a pistol but i think its just way cool, Not practical but for close up shits n' gigs it'l do fine. They are similar to their ranch hand pistols but in my opinion way better. Check it out!.

Oh shit, I want it.

Those are sweet - loved the mare's leg since Steve made it infamous.

My friend just ordered Henry's version in 45LC - it is f'ing gorgeous, brass receiver, octagon barrel

oh and IT'S MADE IN THE USA!!!!!

Picture-9-300x108.png

And for broke guys like me - there's a 22 version.

Now ya got me thinkin, that nickel finish and ability to pop .410s is really nice.

yes! i saw it in american rifleman as well. They make a big ass leather holster for it with shell loops and everything. I read in another forum that they are supposed to go for around $400-500. I just want to see the looks on peoples faces when i carry this fine piece into my local QT haha. There supposed to come out some time this year....

If you try the one-handed flip you'll break your hand, drop the gun, or shoot yourself. Save that crap for videogames and movies, there, Rambo.

+1 to patriot.

I saw that gun and Immediately thought of Steve Mcqueens "Wanted dead or alive"

steve-mcqueen-josh-randall-pictures.jpg