AR adapter blow out....

Why is a 7% tax added to the process? I am from Pennsylvania, not Texas. I never had to pay taxes on other internet out-of-state purchases.

One of the fields is wrong. You have to change it to PA.

Send me a pm and address. As all emails were replied and adapters sent including yours if memory serves. Yours was the rifle that had a broke trunnion from the RB adapter, no? If so I'm positive I addressed it, but will check once I am home tonight

Just wondering if it would be possible to get one of the two adapters I ordered (I ordered a regular one last week and blemished one yesterday) sent today or tomorrow. I have plans to go visit a friend that has a milling machine this weekend (He lives 2hours away) and would like to get at least on installed if possible. I'll drop you a pm with my order numbers. Thanks

I'm getting orders out both blems and non. Tracking numbers on the way shortly. Keep in mind these here are blemished or slight milling imperfections which is why they came about.

Understood (functionality is the name of the game. Looks are second. I realize you are quite busy and appreciate you taking the time to entertain this.

It's just my luck, I ordered an adapter on Friday for $100+. Came on here today hoping to find a tracking number but instead I find this :smoke:

You sent me a PM saying your money had been sent at 4:47 PM on Mar 25th. (13 minutes before the PO closes...)

I replied at 5:01 PM and thanked you for payment, and said we would get your adapter packed and shipped BY Monday.

It was in the mailbox yesterday and was picked up by the postman this morning.

It's just my luck, I ordered an adapter on Friday for $100+. Came on here today hoping to find a tracking number but instead I find this :smoke:

You sent me a PM saying your money had been sent at 4:47 PM on Mar 25th. (13 minutes before the PO closes...)

I replied at 5:01 PM and thanked you for payment, and said we would get your adapter packed and shipped BY Monday.

It was in the mailbox yesterday and was picked up by the postman this morning.

I wasn't taking a shot at you, Cobra. Like I said it's just my luck, it would of been nice to save a few dollars, but what are you gunna do?

I appreciate all your help and great service :smoke:

All I want to apologize to Nathan I should have done a private PM and not shot gunned him on this thread about the adapter. I went off half cocked. NO excuses.

Sorry Nate.

Send me a pm and address. As all emails were replied and adapters sent including yours if memory serves. Yours was the rifle that had a broke trunnion from the RB adapter, no? If so I'm positive I addressed it, but will check once I am home tonight

PM Sent

Since I can't edit posts from a phone. Did you not email me about sending your trunnion to have it milled to spec? The replacement one.

Yes I did PM you about it March 7th.

All I want to apologize to Nathan I should have done a private PM and not shot gunned him on this thread about the adapter. I went off half cocked. NO excuses.

Sorry Nate.

PM Sent

Since I can't edit posts from a phone. Did you not email me about sending your trunnion to have it milled to spec? The replacement one.

Yes I did PM you about it March 7th.

Nathan did you get my PM?

These are going like wildfire... I have about half left out of the 24 that we put up available. If you want one PM and let me know. I will have orders from the 29th to today out by Monday-Tuesday. We Have the S12 HG coming and with the final touches on this and the Rifle Galil Style and Tri-Rail being worked on as well as the BASTARD..... I am doing circles. Some awesome wares on the way. :super:

Everyone considering purchase of this Adapter:

I just recently bought some Fusil Arms steel 30rd AR mags from Brownells in a bulk pack, it was 5 for 49$. They work b-e-a-utifully in this adapter (for those of you who still want to use GI pattern mags).

OK every remaining blemished adapter order to date is boxed and going out tomorrow.... I have 3 left out of all that we put on the site. After they are gone they will not add to the cart. Thanks to everyone who placed an order.