Just been trying to price ammo lately from different online suppliers, and I was wondering if any one had any input as far as which ones were the best to deal with. Im mostly looking in 40sw and 45acp, in both FMJ and JHP. Specifically Win. ranger JHP for the 40sw in both 135 and 180 gr. also some 9mm and 12ga.although I have plenty of that for now. Soo....... where do you go to get your ammo by the 1000? Cheapest, and best shipping/customer satisfaction.

Edited by Dandiesel

This place works well when you enter your zip.

http://gun-deals.com/ammo.php?caliber=7.62x39

I regularly watch for sales and free shipping. One thing is for certain...everything is going up and will only continue, especially shipping. I have a few steady favorites but am always willing to try new places.

My better half seems to be OK with picking up deals as long as we don't over extend. I learned thrifty shopping from her.

• Like 1

ive bought from SGammo i think the most, havent had any problems and its at my door in about a week. also bought from Copes and have not had any problems with them as well. but i have heard many great things from a few of those other places as well. Happy shopping