Did anyone see the show dual survivor? They drop these guys off in the middle of the jungle of Argentina and they have to get out. The one guys decides he is going to cut himself with a knife to prove that you can cauterize the wound by putting black powder on it and lighting it not once but twice. I hope he got paid lots of money to do that they said the powder burs at like 2000 degrees......

What a bunch of B#$@%#T. If he has access to a flame, he can cauterize the wound. Serves him right for trying something some Hippyfied Hollywood screenwriter thought would make for good TV. The guy with no shoes in the jungle is just as stupid. I wonder how long South Americans will be laughing about this one.

I saw one show where a guy decided to show the audience how he could brave a swarm of bees in order to get some honey. His face swelled up so bad he likely needed hospitalization...and if he was really stuck in the wilderness, he would have been dead...But the show went on after he was able to open his eyes again(likely a week later).

• Like 1

What a bunch of B#$@%#T. If he has access to a flame, he can cauterize the wound. Serves him right for trying something some Hippyfied Hollywood screenwriter thought would make for good TV. The guy with no shoes in the jungle is just as stupid. I wonder how long South Americans will be laughing about this one.

I saw one show where a guy decided to show the audience how he could brave a swarm of bees in order to get some honey. His face swelled up so bad he likely needed hospitalization...and if he was really stuck in the wilderness, he would have been dead...But the show went on after he was able to open his eyes again(likely a week later).

Haha, that was next in the same episode they are talking about. The hippie guy was gonna cry, he was so scared. Good stuff, hopefully we get to see the episode where they airlift their bodies out of there.

• Like 1

I feel bad for the camera man I mean he has to follow these Nut jobs around... They had to cross a Bog that they said two hunters died trying to cross because one wrong move and it would be like quicksand. And here is this guys carrying a big camera and he has to cross this Bog and trust the guy who burns his self inflicted wounds closed and the other guy who does not wear shoes. No thanks I'd drop the camera and run the other way.

this is the second or third season i think. dont sell the earthy guy short. he is very good at this shit. no shoes in the jungle is nothing new. the natives were doing it long before this guy.

I know he knew what food to at and how to start a fire with a muzzle loader but that still has to hurt walking around with no shoes in the jungle

but that still has to hurt walking around with no shoes in the jungle

probably hurts like a bitch. but then again, my brother only wears shoes if he has to. we put a roof on my shop in sept of last year. he shingled without shoes. i couldnt sit on the hot things yet he ran around barefoot. crazy!

but that still has to hurt walking around with no shoes in the jungle

probably hurts like a bitch. but then again, my brother only wears shoes if he has to. we put a roof on my shop in sept of last year. he shingled without shoes. i couldnt sit on the hot things yet he ran around barefoot. crazy!

I don't know if your brother is crazy but he can take a hell of a lot more pain than me I couldn't walk on a hot shingle roof all day... not unless the boss was paying me a lot more than I was worth and I mean a HELL of a lot more