Here it is, guys... have at it!

http://www.cafepress.com/shootergallery

Proceeds from the sale of this merchandise will be donated to support the saiga-12.com and ar15.com web sites, and RKBA-related organizations.

I don't think ar15.com should get any of the proceeds they have major manufactures as sponsers like ArmaLite, Bushmaster, trijicon and all the other places that advertise on their site. How many major sponsers dose Saiga-12 have?

BOB G

ARFCOM is a fine site with a great AK side, and I think the guy who is selling the shirts and making the money should be able to decide where his own cash goes. If enough guys are really into to supporting this site, maybe the site admin could make a membership option like ARFCOM. Donate some money and you get extra benefits.

ARFCOM is a fine site with a great AK side, and I think the guy who is selling the shirts and making the money should be able to decide where his own cash goes.  If enough guys are really into to supporting this site, maybe the site admin could make a membership option like ARFCOM.  Donate some money and you get extra benefits.

People allready can donate money to this site Look here:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/donations/

My point was why not make 2 stores one with AR shirts and one with Saigas. I will more than likely buy one of those shirts. I dont frequent AR15.com So I guess I would rather have my money go here. Just my opinion.

Here it is, guys... have at it!

http://www.cafepress.com/shootergallery

Proceeds from the sale of this merchandise will be donated to support the saiga-12.com and ar15.com web sites, and RKBA-related organizations.

Would the donation would be put in the name of the person that bought the shirt or in the seller of the shirts name? It is a good thing to donate money, wouldn't also be better to donate 100% of the profits from the sale of the shirts or this a buiness venture also?

Jeez guys,

If you're gonna order one, just order it, how much do you think he makes off each one? 40 cents? He's not gonna get rich off of this or anything. I think the proceeds should go to R&D on all the saiga goodies we want. Send it all to Tony Rumore and ask for mags, auto BHO, bottom rails, cheap front AK sights, and cool synthetic front handgaurds. (I like green)

Ok... heres MY 2 cents to this whole donation thing....

He DOESNT HAVE TO DONATE A CENT....

he CHOOSES TO DONATE proceeds from the sales....

He will probably post the for sale link at the OTHER FORUMS AS WELL... so it should seem fair to have them included within the donation process as well.

As far as I am concerned... the fact that he CHOOSES to donate ANYTHING to a GUN RELATED CAUSE should be enough to win him some kudos...

Here... there... somewhere... its GUN related, and PRO GUN at that.. in this day and age, we need as much funding to the pro gun aspect of things as we can get!

:smoke:

It is a good thing to donate money, wouldn't also be better to donate 100% of the profits from the sale of the shirts or this a buiness venture also?

I stated that "proceeds will be donated" - no percentages, no "a portion of," or any of that crap. ALL PROCEEDS. 100%. I don't make a dime.

I created the designs because I enjoy doing things like that, and donating the profits from the sales is my way of giving something back to the forum. Now go buy some gear, will ya? :super:

PS - Thanks, IndyArms; glad someone agrees with me. Sometimes it seems that no good deed goes unpunished around here.

Edited by shooter2

I only asked because such things are generally disclosed. Charitable collections generally have some accountability built into their system without questioning the honesty of those in charge.

I have experience here, it's important for those who would be under the most scrutiny to be the most forthcoming with such information. As the former treasurer of an independent lay ministry group, we kept aware of ethical issues while never having reason to question anyone.

Identifying what percentages go to what organizations helps keep things out in the open that otherwise might be questioned. While there are organizations that collect money and then redonate it at their discretion, a single person without a distinct organization has less credibility to do so. Even the most established organizations of that kind have their issues. Look at the United Way.

Not meaning to criticize or question what you're doing at all, just sharing some thoughts related to my experience.

i think its great that you are doing that and all, regardless of how much is donated. one thing bothers me though a little. thats team SAIGA on there, not team AR15.

but, unlike ar15, you may do as you wish on this forum. there are very very loose limits to that, but even though i dont like the whole concept of ar15.com getting anything from any ad on my forum, do as you wish.

we appreciate any and all donations of any size. im not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

i think its great that you are doing that and all, regardless of how much is donated. one thing bothers me though a little. thats team SAIGA on there, not team AR15.

OK, OK.

It's obvious that my wish to support two great sites in a single endeavor has become a source of friction that is preventing folks from buying merchandise and thus contributing to EITHER site.

So, I hereby declare that ALL PROCEEDS from the sale of "Team Saiga" gear will go to support this site, saiga-12.com!

I will create a separate shop featuring AR and AK logo gear, and the proceeds from THOSE sales will go to support AR15.com.

NOW what's your excuse for not buying? :haha: Get out there and show your support!

Edited by shooter2

i got a pretty good excuse for the moment...I moved recently, and i dont have a mailbox yet! i doubt anyone else has a good one, though.

like i said, do as you wish. its your deal. we here appreciate any support anyone wishes to give.

OK, OK.

It's obvious that my wish to support two great sites in a single endeavor has become a source of friction that is preventing folks from buying merchandise and thus contributing to EITHER site.

So, I hereby declare that ALL PROCEEDS from the sale of "Team Saiga" gear will go to support this site, saiga-12.com!

I will create a separate shop featuring AR and AK logo gear, and the proceeds from THOSE sales will go to support AR15.com.

NOW what's your excuse for not buying? :haha: Get out there and show your support!

I think having different shops for different sites is a good idea. Even if some of the same merch is in the different shops. Keeps the channels of money clear of confusion.

Great job with everything!

Anybody but me having problems accessing the site (I managed to bring it up once, but now the webpage just times out on me)? :unsure:

And if I can't seem to get into it anymore, can someone send me a pic (& specs) of the Team Saiga baseball hat again (i.e. - what sizes it comes in (I got a fat (7-5/8" (or 61 cm.)) sized head :D))?

Payment options, etc.?

Can never have too many black baseball caps! :lol:

Thanks! :super:

And if I can't seem to get into it anymore, can someone send me a pic (& specs) of the Team Saiga baseball hat again (i.e. - what sizes it comes in (I got a fat (7-5/8" (or 61 cm.)) sized head :D))?

Here's the direct link to the baseball cap; maybe it will work for you?

http://www.cafepress.com/shootergallery.25361092

# Adjusts from 20" to 24"

# Crown measures 3 ¼"

Here's the direct link to the baseball cap; maybe it will work for you?

http://www.cafepress.com/shootergallery.25361092

# Adjusts from 20" to 24"

# Crown measures 3 ¼"

Thanks! that finally works for me if I wait five minues (after clicking on the link) for the page to start loading for me (must be some kind of weird Microsoft cookie problem). :unsure:

Hmm, seems the hat is just a *wee bit* small (by about 1/2 inch). Might have to do the old Redneck duct tape trick on it if I decide to get it. :blues:

ooohhh maaan, what an awful site!!! :eek: i ordered my "team saiga" and "saiga 12" stuff then kinda looked around and found tees, caps, and stickers with "crusader infidel" in arabic...now i'm in the hole for about $200 worth of stuff!!! eeek!!!

Edited by hardcorps1775
what trick is that?!?!?

( not being a redneck or nothin... LOL)

:smoke:

Um, sure you aren't. :rolleyes:

I mean putting a strip of duct tape (or band aid) on that adjustable strap in the back of the hat to hold it together like the nerds used to do when the frame on their wally glasses used to break.

glasses.jpg

Got my order of Team Saiga gear from Cafe Press today.

The "Bad Medicine" ash grey T-Shirt looks good, but the word "TEAM" in the front-side logo gets kinda washed out since the ash pattern bleeds through. It's a bit faded on the rect. sticker, too, but looks fine on the white clothing items.

The Team Saiga logo is a little large on the front of the "Bump Back" long-sleeve T-shirt (this has been subsequently corrected for future orders), but the graphic on the back looks really good.

The "Zombies" oval sticker kicks ass.

Overall, I'd rate the quality of the workmanship as very high; my only real gripe is that Cafe Press takes for-damn-ever to ship (UPS "super saver" - about 7 days from CA to IN).

I'll be getting a couple "Team AR" and "Team AK" items, next. :super:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.