couple of questions

i have two 12 gauge saiga's, both of them when u rock the gun back an fourth you can hear the puck or whatever its called in side moving is that normal? Also i bought a promag 10 rd mag, it fits into both guns but the mag release doesnt really work for some reason. it just stays pushed st8 up and down for some reason.

^^this^^ Puck moveing is a good thing, as far as fitting the drum, watch the MD20 video for fitting a drum, while its not exactly the same, you should get the idea of what you need to do to make it fit. gonna take you about 30 seconds or so with a file, sandpaper, emoryboard, something along those lines. Its a VERY easy fix

• Like 2

so i put the mag into my other saiga and it snaps right in perfect fit... however looking at the one that it didnt i can see the mag release looks like it sticks out way further when looking through the top of the gun with the bolt open. wondering if it got bent feels kinda like it may have... should i attempt to make it streight?

I agree with pauly I wouldn't change it for a promag. I think I'm about the only person they work well for. Go get you a nice agp or surefire mag it will cause you less frustration in the long run. Do you have a factory 5 round? When installed does the mag release look the same?