What made me think it was a fake was the guy on the left has a M-60. who the hell it going to lug that thing around when you can use a SAW or something a hell of alot lighter.

SEAL Teams still use M60E3s and E4s for machineguns. A SAW is considered an automatic rifle not a machinegun.

ETA: A SAW weighs in around one pound less than a M60 btw.

Edited by MT Predator

so they have pictures with masks of one of the units that dont exist then?

wheres the photos of delta?

I saw the plane they used to use, but never any confirmed photos.

STAND UP< TURN YOUR BACKS TO THE CAMERA AND SHOW YOURSELVES

...bout all i have to say.

sorry, forwarded in any email is not good enough for me.

let the white house send it. then I will consider that our most elite will wear masks and let thier pics be taken....

till then....nah....

What made me think it was a fake was the guy on the left has a M-60. who the hell it going to lug that thing around when you can use a SAW or something a hell of alot lighter.

Someone already replied to this, but here's a pic of one of their mission load outs.

1_647759510l.jpg

ST-6 is so highly trained they do no not show up in photographs. Hell, they do not even have a reflection in a mirror! (makes it damn tough to shave).

Shave? SEAL Team 6 members are so highly trained that they shoot each other's stubble off from 100m.

Those are definitely not action figures or mannequins.

See, this is the problem with chain e-mails. They steal a photo, take it out of context, and pass it around without any credit.

This image is from a much larger set, from a blog post about Navy Seal: Skull Infidel. It was first posted in September 2009.

As one of the posters above said, these are 1/6 scale dolls.

The original set of photos:

http://nerdpride-cra...ll-infidel.html

I stand corrected. And hey, fromxtor, kiss the fattest part of my ass for the -1, The clothes, shoes, and guns looked too real on my little monitor and someone said they were COD figures which they certainly aren't. Now after seeing the full set of pictures, they are clearly toys. I was wrong.

Who the hell has a bunch of manequins laying around to do that?

Who the hell would go out & actually buy that many manequins?

The guns are prolly all made out of styrofoam too.

Whoever did this needs to go quit jerking off & get a fucking job.

You know what's funny, the guys who collect action figures, or Magic cards, or comic books, or PEZ dispensers, are often well educated professionals who make a fairly nice salary and pursue a hobby in their spare time. I know a guy who's got a room full of comics and Magic cards. He also is married with two kids and makes six figures. Are you jealous or something?

DO I SOUND JEALOUS?? :lolol:

YOU HAVE BEEN ON THIS FORUM 3 DAYS, MADE 19 POSTS (MOSTLY IN FIGHT CLUB) & HAVE A REPUTATION OF NEGATIVE 8.

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A VERY POPULAR INDIVIDUAL. :up:

STOP TROLLING THIS BOARD & GET A JOB KID.

OR BETTER YET, GO OVER TO YOUR 6-FIGURE BUDDIES HOUSE & PLAY WITH HIS DOLLS.

MAGIC CARDS??

PEZ DISPENSERS?????

WTF, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? :lolol:

ME & ALMOST EVERYBODY ON THIS FORUM COLLECT KILLING MACHINES.

To Jsincaminca:

How in the hell are you gonna give me a minus reputation on a post for openly disputing your pathetic assumption that I am jealous of people who collect dolls?

I mean, really?

You got a -4 reputation on that post alone! None of them were by me!

I could have minused the hell out of you on your rebuttal but did I? Hell no.

If someone says something you do not agree with, you can either post a rebuttal OR give them a minus reputation & keep your mouth shut, but not both.

It is an unwritten "rule of the road". I have seen it happen 1000 times on this forum. Maybe if you had been on here longer than a week you would know that. Minus my reputation all you want, but know that for every minus you give me someone on here that I don't even know will give me a plus.

As a matter of fact, you are the first person to ever give me a minus on my reputation. That says a lot, don't you think?

Collect all the dolls you want guy, knock yourself out.

My problem was with WHY someone would go through all the hassle of making a FAKE picture of an honorable outfit like Seal Team 6 & circulating it all over the internet under a FALSE claim that it is a pic of the real deal.

So, you keep defending your right to play with dolls & for people to circulate fake pictures of elite military personnel.

You will soon learn that the good folks on this forum don't go for that shit, as indicated by your plummeting reputation score.

When I posted my rebuttal to your stupid comment your reputation was MINUS 8.

Now your reputation is MINUS 13!

I think that says a lot.

Edited by VULCANGUNNER

Someone already replied to this, but here's a pic of one of their mission load outs.

1_647759510l.jpg

Don't want to pick a fight but I doubt that that is a mission loadout pict; Looks more like a range display somewhere.

Most specop teams I have had the honor of associating with (a loooong time ago --2003 being latest) tended to minimize calibers (.45, 5.56, 7.62, etc) so that max ammo could be carried and redistributed as needed. Sights were pretty much standardized also -- what worked worked. Also the single tan/desert camo weapon gives it away -- too much "flash" for an op.

No biggy, jus sayin.

• Like 2

I stand corrected. And hey, fromxtor, kiss the fattest part of my ass for the -1, The clothes, shoes, and guns looked too real on my little monitor and someone said they were COD figures which they certainly aren't. Now after seeing the full set of pictures, they are clearly toys. I was wrong.

You live and learn, its just the internet...it's not serious business. :rolleyes:

1_647759510l.jpg

Don't want to pick a fight but I doubt that that is a mission loadout pict; Looks more like a range display somewhere.

Most specop teams I have had the honor of associating with (a loooong time ago --2003 being latest) tended to minimize calibers (.45, 5.56, 7.62, etc) so that max ammo could be carried and redistributed as needed. Sights were pretty much standardized also -- what worked worked. Also the single tan/desert camo weapon gives it away -- too much "flash" for an op.

No biggy, jus sayin.

^^No problem, thus was info given me by some of the spec ops AF guys I know. I'll probably have better intel in the next year or so as a friend of mine is in seal training. :smoke: