'Superhero' arrested, accused of pepper-spray assault

BD, have you been moonlighting?

I think we all tend to agree that WE as a society(in general) lack the compunction to intervene in such a situation, for various reasons. In many CCW classes, we are urged not to, for just the reasons that put this guy in jail. I don't know about most watch groups, but the GA, are not allowed to carry weapons of any sort(according to their website at least). Thus lessening potential liabilty.

Once again, I think the suit lost him ALL credibility, with both the attackers and the LEOs.

So BD, please put the rubber suit awaysuper_man.gif , we wanna keep you around. haha.gif

• Like 1

BD, have you been moonlighting?

I think we all tend to agree that WE as a society(in general) lack the compunction to intervene in such a situation, for various reasons. In many CCW classes, we are urged not to, for just the reasons that put this guy in jail. I don't know about most watch groups, but the GA, are not allowed to carry weapons of any sort(according to their website at least). Thus lessening potential liabilty.

Once again, I think the suit lost him ALL credibility, with both the attackers and the LEOs.

So BD, please put the rubber suit awaysuper_man.gif , we wanna keep you around. haha.gif

But... wet_eyes.gif But... But... wet_eyes.gif all the good costumes 017.gif013.gif004.gif002.gifph34r.png are on sale around Halloween!!!!! biggrin.png

• Like 1