Second Place Winner of Review contest.

Hey guys. I just won some great prizes from an awesome forum with very generous business members. That's right, I took second place in the product review contest and won the following prizes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Place: Chaos Quad rail setup(Used upper, New lower. This setup is No longer being sold!), Tromix Skull charging handle(no longer offered?), Cobra's Custom trigger for the S-12, or choice of a rifle trigger, and RSA retaining plate(you pay shipping on this service), one 20 round magazine for either the vepr or Saiga from Csspecs, and either a MSA S12 Hand Guard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now granted these prizes are awesome. In fact, better than awesome. But I've already got my Saiga completely decked out and I don't own a vepr or any other saiga platform rifle. So I've decided to give back to the forum that has been so nice and given to me. I previously made this annocement in the contest thread and had several people put in their request.

So far:

ChileRelleno has reqested the top rail to complete his prize of the Chaos lower tri-rail.

GregM1 has requested the bottom.

HOG76 & SCHULTZE requested the charging handle. Since I only have one, I have to give it to HOG76 who got his request in first.

Jetmech Looks like you get the MSA hand guard. That's only if I get it of course.

defequisimo Gets the trigger system and RSA retaining plate .

TacSat Is going to receive a 20 round .308 mag for the Saiga

ALL GONE....

Post all requests here so there are no qestions about who put in their request first. NO PMs PLEASE. When I acknowledged as the person who will be receiving the prize. I will PM you for your address.

Thank you Saiga Forums and good luck.

Edited by Bridis
  • Like 5

Thanks Bridis... The completed quad will be a nice addition!

Attention! Watch yours truly to be paying it forward too.

I already have a Krebs Custom Combat Sight for my S12, so that will be up for grabs via a contest, e.g. 'How Much Ammo is in the Jar?'

Then there is the Tac-47 Auto Plug... Stay tuned!

• Like 1

I can either ship the plate with the FCG, or if someone separate gets it, I'll ship it to them. It can go by itself in an envelope with a stamp on it.

Thanks Bridis for giving back to the forum.

Thanks Bridis, donating your prizes is a very cool thing and much appreciated!032.gif

Thanks Bridis... The completed quad will be a nice addition!

Attention! Watch yours truly to be paying it forward too.

I already have a Krebs Custom Combat Sight for my S12, so that will be up for grabs via a contest, e.g. 'How Much Ammo is in the Jar?'

Then there is the Tac-47 Auto Plug... Stay tuned!

I am gonna dig up something to give out as well, might do a contest, might try and start a pay it forward thread.

• Like 1

I can either ship the plate with the FCG, or if someone separate gets it, I'll ship it to them. It can go by itself in an envelope with a stamp on it.

Just send them both to defequisimo. I'm sure he can use it.

Just send them both to defequisimo. I'm sure he can use it.

Thank you Bridis I can definitely put that retaining plate to good use. I am in the process of gathering parts for my first build and the Cobra custom trigger and retaining plate will go a long way toward this. The custom triggers from Cobra look awesome I can't wait to try one out.

I really admire the spirit of generosity shown here.

I made a contribution to the site today and am looking ahead for my chance to pay it forward in the future.

Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

Well that does it. Everything should be in transit or set to ship.

GregM1 requested the quad rail.( I shipped that out today)

HOG76 requested the charging handle.( I shipped that out today)

Jetmech gets the MSA hand guard. (Being shipped direct from MSA)

defequisimo gets the trigger system and RSA retaining plate. (Being shipped direct from Cobra)

TacSat Is going to receive a 20 round .308 mag for the Saiga. (Being shipped direct from csspec)

Thanks to all the fine vendors who participated in the contest. I hope everyone enjoys the prizes.

• Like 1