Zombie Apocalypse...2012 Movie review!

Has anyone seen this flick?....I for one thought aside from the useless special effects I thought the script and sequence of events as well as realistic outcome to be very plausable.

From the emp to the waiting period and nomadic travel, they give reasons for scavaging and protection, escaping and evading, weapons procurement as well as usefulness of items.

There are just so many logical processes in this film that it amazed me. I was thinking this is a great movie scenerio and a realistic timeline of events as well as definition of techniques.

I'm not calling this the greatest movie ever...but realistically I found more usefull info in it than I expected to.

Lmao, see i love cheap movies like this. You get a hell of a laugh and its half way entertaining at the same time.

Starting off 2 minutes in with that double barrel self loading double barrel shotgun that must have a magazine tube some place with 15 rounds in it. Followed up half way in by the non moving belt fed m60 that never runs out of ammo but kicks out shells. Wraping it up with the sledge hammer heroic skull crushing bulls eye accurate throw to the head of a leaping target. Lets not discount those never ending arrow producing quivers oh ya. With an armory like that who couldnt survive!

anyways I give it 3 stars for the non intended comedic relief. It was entertaining.

Lmao, see i love cheap movies like this. You get a hell of a laugh and its half way entertaining at the same time.

Starting off 2 minutes in with that double barrel self loading double barrel shotgun that must have a magazine tube some place with 15 rounds in it. Followed up half way in by the non moving belt fed m60 that never runs out of ammo but kicks out shells. Wraping it up with the sledge hammer heroic skull crushing bulls eye accurate throw to the head of a leaping target. Lets not discount those never ending arrow producing quivers oh ya. With an armory like that who couldnt survive!

anyways I give it 3 stars for the non intended comedic relief. It was entertaining.

I loved the never ending ammo the m60 had too...lol although some of the logic made sense...using bows and arrows vs firearms...not using a flame thrower...lol

Come on it was a bad movie in the cinema sense yes...but the ideas they tried to present were interesting...I disregarded the horrible graphics during the fight scenes but the sporting goods store raid, the equipment they were using...it was like watching us make a movie....zombie virus...emp...nomading around...it was fun to see that they had a gerber machete, an old alice pack...a baseball bat and a katana...it was so mall ninja epic winning...lmao

PS

Was it me or was the charachter he played a mix of Dawn of the Dead and the gay fireman he played in I now pronounce you Chuck and LArry...lmao

Edited by DJ Big Dog

Hey man i gave it a 3 lol thats better than im giving this worthless shit Apollo 18. I grabbed it while turning in Zombie 2012 and so far is sucks. What a fucking waste of a buck fiddy. Apollo 18 is barely draggin in a whole 1 star only because i hear something that makes me turn my attention back to it every 10 minutes or so.

Edited by Chevyman097