Conversion question....

I'm planning on changing out my saiga's cheap montecarlo stock it comes with and replacing it for a tapco t6 stock. There's a Tapco kit that doesn't require me to more the trigger group forward. My question is, should I chose that option or should I do a conversion and move the trigger forward like a traditional ak? I'm not sure if it will make a big difference? Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Convert it. I had the tapco system and converting it makes it worth more the trigger is WAY better plus its fun to do.

Im kinda scared to mess with it myself so I might just pay a gunsmith to do it. Im still new with guns. Thanks for your responce.

Check out the videos on Carolina Shooters supply and youtube, it's not difficult to do. The trigger loses the two-stage effect that the transfer bar gives it. Personally I just prefer the military attitude of it since that's what I'm used to, hunting rifles just feel all wrong to me, lol...

Convert it. I had the tapco system and converting it makes it worth more the trigger is WAY better plus its fun to do.

Im kinda scared to mess with it myself so I might just pay a gunsmith to do it. Im still new with guns. Thanks for your responce.

Don't be scared. It's very easy and tough to get it wrong. Check the videos like everyone said. Watch someone do it on youtube and you'll be amazed.

As a CA resident, and at one time on this forum, a defender of the sporter config fan, FIX IT!

You will get a far better trigger in the end (far better than I realized), and doing so is far easier than you realize!

Using the most basic of tools, and a bit of education it can be done!

http://vimeo.com/2787027

This for me was the best vid of doing so with good lighting....unlike most youtube vids!