SaigaTeen **Update** He needs our prayers..

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WOW! I cant say thanks enough to everyone on here for all of your prayers and support. i cant even begin to explain how much it means to me. I will keep all of you in my prayers as well. Well, first o

Thanks everyone for all the support and prayers throughout this whole thing. It made all the difference in the world. Hopefully this will be the last time I ever have to go through something like this

Ummmmmm... Damn. Talk about getting blindsided. Can you make that cocksucker pay for mental anguish or delaying treatment that may have saved your life or given you more time? Money won't bring y

Posted Images

Yeah, I bitched and moaned & refused to generally do anything myself because I had to swallow a capsule (Iodine-131 treatment) in my case. 009.gif023.gif

Anyway, best of luck with the treatment. They're getting pretty good in treating & eradicating the crap these days. :up:

electric_shock.gif CHEMO IS GAYYYY! This damn pump is big and akward shaped and f*ing fanny pack that its in doesnt fit around my waist so I gotta carry it around like a man purse, (and I only wear size 32 pants), the hose keeps getting caught on stuff. And worst of all my chemo piss smells like something crawled up in me and died! I gotta do this till Tuesday?! Stupid cancer... So, how is your day going?

_____S

__E___A 022.gif

___W___R

_____I____C 022.gif

______N____O

_______G_____M 022.gif

_______________A

Edited by Saigateen

You could always look like this dude after chemotherapy. 015.gif

I'd think I'd even go for the Jerry Jones look if that was the case. 009.gif

....you mean that's NOT a turd floating in the pool??eyes_droped.gif

electric_shock.gif CHEMO IS GAYYYY! This damn pump is big and akward shaped and f*ing fanny pack that its in doesnt fit around my waist so I gotta carry it around like a man purse, (and I only wear size 32 pants), the hose keeps getting caught on stuff. And worst of all my chemo piss smells like something crawled up in me and died! I gotta do this till Tuesday?! Stupid cancer... So, how is your day going?

_____S

__E___A 022.gif

___W___R

_____I____C 022.gif

______N____O

_______G_____M 022.gif

_______________A

Go find somebody you don't like and piss on their tire. Just got done shootin, you should do some of that

• Like 1

What I found kind of funny about the radiation treatment I got (Iodine-131) is that even if it's successful in treating the type of thyroid cancer I had, that the radiation dose itself I took could come around and bite me in the ass (cause other cancers to form) in a few years. 015.gif

That's alright, my oncologist told me. We''l just continue to scan you every few months or so (even more of a radiation dosage there 015.gif ) and try to treat it if anything new pops up. 009.gif010.gif

Going to tell me some good news for once, motherf**ker. You told me after the first operation I had that everything looked alright (especially after all those worthless needle biopsies of the neck I had to endure too), before you turned around and took the other part of the thyroid out. mad.gif

Shit, something just kill me already. Got the other internal medicine Dr. I have unhappy with the fatty liver I also have (thanx Army with your f**ked-up toxic degreaser you always had us spraying around everywhere) and saying that might have to get that yanked out (transplanted) eventually too.

But at least I'm not this guy. 032.gif

http://youtu.be/7zdw4RfiCrs

Edited by Gaddis

Again, thanks all for the prayers, it really helps

Yea, your right Gaddis, I would hate to be a doctor that has to cut on nutsacks all day, what a hoorible thought. Oh yeah, and 3 of the 5 chemo drugs theyre giving me also say that they can cause a second-different cancer years down the road not sure right now which ones they are but Im getting: Vinchristine, Decadron, Mesna, Ifosfamide, and Etoposide. Not sure yet what theyre gonna gimme during radiation

Edited by Saigateen

Oh yeah, and 3 of the 5 chemo drugs theyre giving me also say that they can cause a second-different cancer years down the road not sure right now which ones they are but Im getting: Vinchristine, Decadron, Mesna, Ifosfamide, and Etoposide. Not sure yet what theyre gonna gimme during radiation

Don't sweat it. I bet in as a little as ten years from now, cancer won't be such a big deal (as they'll have a cure for most of 'em). You're still a young guy too, and they say that fact right there helps a lot. Just keep up the positive thinking :up:

Just remember that during your chemotherapy session, if they offer you any good drugs for any pain you might be experiencing, don't be a tough guy and just take them. I had a dose of dilaudid offered to me in my I.V. line after my last neck operation (was in much less pain than when I had a wisdom tooth extracted ) and I was in happy party land in the hospital bed for at least a good four hours afterwards. :lol:

Lorie and I have set up a paypal account at the Citizens Bank she works at for TJ... If your heart leads you...

I'll even slap 'em around if he waste any money on dumb shit (unless otherwise noted)...

hit 'em up at: dj_tj_90@yahoo.com

I have come to the conclusion that working WITH chemo is not gonna happen. Too hard to carry the damn bag around everywhere I go and your work ethic is less than adequate when you feel like someone just threw a boot party on your ass. Taking the whole week off and gonna try to resume next week.

Also Thanks to Drew and Lorie for everything that they have done for me to make this ride through hell the best ride through hell you could ask for. The scenery sucks, it's hot as balls, but at least the musics not bad. Does that make sense? They are more family to me than the one I was born to and every bit of that is true.

On a much more unfortuanate note, just recieved word that my Grandfather is in ICU, he is yellow, and his organs are shutting down rapidly, they are giving him only hours left to live. Apperently he had an infection in his Kidney and the medication they gave him to make him well started attacking his body. The bad news is that we were never close, the good news is that he is not suffering. The docs put him into an induced coma long enough for the family to say their goodbyes and then they are gonna pull the plug.

. . .On a much more unfortuanate note, just recieved word that my Grandfather is in ICU, he is yellow, and his organs are shutting down rapidly, they are giving him only hours left to live. Apperently he had an infection in his Kidney and the medication they gave him to make him well started attacking his body. The bad news is that we were never close, the good news is that he is not suffering. The docs put him into an induced coma long enough for the family to say their goodbyes and then they are gonna pull the plug.

Wow. . . that's damned hard to swallow with everything else that has happened. . . and continues to happen in your own life. Truly sorry to hear of this TJ, but, uhhhh. . . since he is your Gramps and all, I have to imagine that he lived life hugely. I just really hope you were able to gleen and pull from him all the pearls of wisdom his life's experiences provided to him.

Keep'n ya in my prayers.

~Gary

Well its finally the last day of this treatment, I get unhooked tonight at 11ish, then I get to spend the next 3 days trying to flush the chemo out of my body as fast as possible. Only 5 more rounds to go. Gramps passed away at about 7 pm last night.

Thanks everyone for the condolences, finally getting around to posting some picks of me. Sorry it took so long.

The day before my first chemo treatment from the first battle with cancer 2 years ago-1st pic

Six days later-Next 5 pics (wow chemo makes you ugly)

Me after beating cancer the first time-2 pics (Spioler Alert: That means there WILL be a second time)

I will have the new pics up as soon as I can find the camera

Edit: They're up

post-6506-0-59007900-1336522736_thumb.jpg

post-6506-0-66059800-1336523207_thumb.jpg

post-6506-0-85197200-1336523216_thumb.jpg

post-6506-0-27567100-1336523224_thumb.jpg

post-6506-0-52746400-1336523231_thumb.jpg

post-6506-0-34030600-1336523239_thumb.jpg

post-6506-0-50274100-1336523326_thumb.jpg

post-6506-0-40376100-1336523335_thumb.jpg

Edited by Saigateen

Me feeling pretty good getting while getting chemo, then a pic of me finally able to sleep in the hospital, only took being awake for 3 days straight, and last me at home tonight, yup chemo makes you look kinda like Smeagle

post-6506-0-28766600-1336523827_thumb.jpg

post-6506-0-46564900-1336524299_thumb.jpg

post-6506-0-43732600-1336524728_thumb.jpg

Just found this today, glad I'm not the only one that feels this way. I gotta hand it to these kids, I know first hand it's not easy what theyre going through and they are probably in a much worse situation than me, and to see them keep fighting like this just gives me a huge boost of confidence. FUCK CANCER!

Edited by Saigateen
  • Like 1