Saiga magwell for magwell?

are you referring to the hole that is cut in the bottom of the receiver to accepts magazines as a magwell?

or are you saying there is a magwell that fits on to a magwell that fits on to the hole in the receiver?

damn! now i'm doing it. this i like a john magwell movie. "magwell magwell. magwell magwell, magwell."

are you referring to the hole that is cut in the bottom of the receiver to accepts magazines as a magwell?

or are you saying there is a magwell that fits on to a magwell that fits on to the hole in the receiver?

damn! now i'm doing it. this i like a john magwell movie. "magwell magwell. magwell magwell, magwell."

yes there is a magwell that fits on the magwell that is meant to avoid the rock and lock thing so you have the lower receiver of the gun then you put the magwell under it and then you put a magwell on the bottom of the magwell lol

The Izhmash one is fiberglass reinforced nylon, Molot is stamped steel. Molot has a more pronounced flair or funnel to it. Izhmash is roughly smooth, and looks similar to the SGM magwell. I believe, but do not know for certain that magazines are interchangeable between the two.

The Izhmash one is fiberglass reinforced nylon, Molot is stamped steel. Molot has a more pronounced flair or funnel to it. Izhmash is roughly smooth, and looks similar to the SGM magwell. I believe, but do not know for certain that magazines are interchangeable between the two.

Magazines are interchangeable for sure at least the 8 round Molot and the 8 round Izhmash magwell magazine

But good to know that the magwells are different although I would have liked to be them the same. Would have made things easier for me

Say Who?? haha.gif

who what?

Say Who?? haha.gif

Is on 1st

from tomorrow on Ellesbury I hope big_smile.gif

Guys, sorry to intrude on you "magwell magwel magwell" discussion :) but we have somewhat relevant news to this topic. The original Izhmash 8-round Saiga 12 magwell mags are now available for purchase from our website. These will work with any magwell-equipped Shotgun that we offer. Pictures coming soon.

how much differance is there between Izhmash magwell and say JTE magwell?

IZH is plastic and has different geometry to hold different shaped magazines. JTE is aluminum and is shaped to work with SGM mags and AGP with modifications. Older JTE magwells were made just for AGP.