I have a "Druganov" style wood stock set (PSL type) with upper and lower handguards listed on GB. A guy in Italy wants to buy it, does this violate ITAR?

My feeling on stuff like that is that if you have to ask the question you are already on shakey ground and it's not worth it.

That is kind of what I figured. I would definitely not send out a Tapco trigger or MD-20 but thought a "piece of wood" might be different. I have decided not to do it, but I guess it makes for an interesting question/discussion.

From my understanding as long as its under US$100 its fine.

I have bought a lot of stocks from the USA from comapnys that take ITAR very seriously

the law about the stock entering a country may be another thing but that is not your problem.

if in doubt please ring/email your local govement department that deals in souch things rather than just saying no. give the free market a chance!

I would have to say no. We cant ship them from the UK and its in the EU unless its a dealer. Italian law is wierd. You also have ITAR and thats another kettel of fish. If I was in your situation I would decline unless they were a firearms dealer and supplied a copy of there dealership paperwork. You dont want issues from the ATF.

Just checked for you. We dont ship to Itialy from the UK as they has stringent laws regarding military styled rilfles. You probantly arnt braking any US ATF laws but there is a high probability that the item will be taken by Italian customs. Its not worth the issue unless the buyer accepts responisbility