First post and the Cult of Daewoo (rifles)

Hi, I guess I had registered here, but never stopped by.

So now I'll stop by more often.

I am one with the Daewoo. The finest miniature bullet launcher I've ever owned or fired. (And I've fired a lot)

Dismayed by the lack of mount options. I have had a shop fabricate THE finest Daewoo mount ever made.

built in standoffs make the thing nearly idiot proof.

Material 6061T6

Finish Mil-Spec Type 3 Hard Coat Anodize

Dimensions 1913 Picatinny spec.

Length 9.30inches.

Hardware 5mmx.8Metric (included)

Price 8x.xx (this is not a marketplace ad)

Tell your fellow Daewoo cultsists, cause if these don't sell there's not money for R+D for the next project....DAEWOO QUAD RAIL!

DRail.jpg

AZEXDrail.jpg

D.

AZEX

Oh that brings back memories!

I had one of thoes, got frustrated with parts availability and sold it to build my AR. Not a bad little rifle, I wasent very good with it, but it was a good shooter.

I had the Daewoo 9mm too, but sold that years ago. The 9mm handgun was one of the best I ever owned (despite its inexpensive nature and origins) I could actually hit what I aimed at with it, and it did not jam when it was clean.

I hope he wasent expecting a welcome. Because he didnt really get one did he? Instead he got directed to the "apopropriate board".

Welcome to the Saiga forums AZEX try not to take the 12 guage guys too seriously, they hold thier little corner of the web in high reguard and they are suffering from rifle envy :rolleyes:

I think I will post my grandmothers pumkin bread recipe on your precious 12 guage board. Whataya gonna do get Cobra76two after me?

:zorro:

Welcome to S12 D.

Build quad rail systems for the S12, and they will sell. You can use mine to test with if you need it, all I ask in return is 2 rivets to replace some screws, and some refinish help. Eh eh?

Can't wait for the M92 man. I am having trouble sleeping at night thinking about it.

For any of you that haven't seen D's work, I will be posting some nice High res photos of my M92 once I get it back so you can see just how bad ass AZEX builds are.

IJ