ATI SHOTFORCE MUZZLE MOUNT

I was looking through the ATI website, when I noticed a product called the SHOTFORCE MUZZLE MOUNT. You can view it at the link below:

http://www.atigunstocks.com/items/TFS0600.html

It's an AR15 style muzzle break with a mount rail at the bottom. It's designed to go over the barrel and clamp on, so long as the bead sight is removable. Since the Saiga doesn't have a bead front sight, this shouldn't be an issue, but I wonder if it would fit on the barrel of a Saiga 12.

Has anyone tried this one?

RUN AWAY!!!!

Do yourself a favor and search on ATI here. IIRC, these are not metal and all folks were very disappointed.

eta OK, I hit submit, then went to do the search and can't find it. Don't know why. I'm sure some of the original 'guinea pigs' will chim in?

Edited by kmoore

from reading the website, all this thing really does is cover up the end of a chopped barrel. yeah so its got a rail you can attach stuff to....but if you do a google search for shotgun accessories, you can find barrel clamps that can accomplish most of what you can do with that rail. and i know they cost less

....Whay the heck would anyone attach something plastic to the muzzle of a shotgun....im not an expert by any means, but that just dont make sense

just my 2 cents

I've got one on one of my Saigas. I had already ordered it before I found out they were plastic.

They mount on the end, and the "flash hider" can't protrude over the end of the barrel, it's really just for "looks".

About the only good thing about it is it does make the barrel appear shorter, but you'd be better off getting a Tromix or Madsen unit. I'll be replacing mine with one of these.

I was looking through the ATI website, when I noticed a product called the SHOTFORCE MUZZLE MOUNT.  You can view it at the link below:

http://www.atigunstocks.com/items/TFS0600.html

It's an AR15 style muzzle break with a mount rail at the bottom.  It's designed to go over the barrel and clamp on, so long as the bead sight is removable.  Since the Saiga doesn't have a bead front sight, this shouldn't be an issue, but I wonder if it would fit on the barrel of a Saiga 12.

Has anyone tried this one?

Do you want to try one? I'll send you mine. You can have it. PM me with a mailing address and it's your's.