Pay close attention at 1:58, he almost gets shot... Would have ruined his little game.

Joking aside, serious, I'd draw on him too.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 4

The dude's retarded. A lot of what he was doing was plainly assaultive. Charging someone can readily result in assault charges, in my state. If there's physical contact, then it's battery.

Nobody would've mistaken him for a zombie - but he was behaving in a manner entirely consistent with that of a drug-addled lunatic. Seeing as a drug-addled lunatic recently chewed a man's face off, it would not be at all amiss to interpret his behavior as an imminent threat of serious injury or death.

• Like 3

perhaps he would have been a little more conivcing if he had the make-up artists from the walking dead.

either way he is lucky somebody didnt shoot his ass. when people do stupid shit like this, its not rocket science as to why they could easily get hurt or worse.

its amazing how stupid so many people are.

yeh, i laughed my ass off at the end about a week or two ago, when the local media picked this one up, down here. yteh, he DID almost get his ass shot....dumbass...

we had a guy down here around the same timeframe that was literally eating a homeless man's face off while naked and high on godknows what, and the police shot him dead. go figure.

I vote for "you are a fuckin tard" on all of this horseshit, myself. I dont get it, its just stupid to me.

Edited by Ben Vampatella

In my opinion, that is way past the point of goofing off.

You have kids climbing tall fences to escape him and putting themselves in physical danger.

His actions probably meet the legal definition of "threats of violence".

There have been people charged with very serious crimes for doing less than his antics.

Would not be at all surprised to see local DA or even DHS take an interest in him.