Sumsky you are one crafty iindividual. I still need to add rope lighting to the interior of my cabinet. Any pointers on what you used to install the door switch for the lights?

The LED's and Door Switch was trash I scavanged from equipment I repair. The Door switch is a refrigerator type switch thats mounted into a metal L Bracket, which I bolted to the inside of the cabinet. I will PM you a pic this weekend. The Transformer thats running each of the two Green LED's is Model AC120-0350-1, PRI: 100-240Va. c. 120mA, 50/60HZ, SEC: MAX. 12Vd. c., 35mA, Constant Current 350mA, Made by i2Systems

• Like 2

Detailed info is exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you sir.

If possible can I see a few close up pics of how you did the refrigerator style light switch? I'm planning on doing cool blue led lights on the interior edges and the light switch would just make it 100 times better.

Thanks

dude, you need more ammo............sweet cabinet though

Yeah I know. I keep 1,500 rounds in the cabinet for all the calibers I shoot, packed in cases in the back of the cabinet. All the loose stuff on the shelf is just usable stock.

So when are you going in to business?

Wish I could afford to manufacture these and sell them. The whole Cabinet is Stainless Steel, measures 31 inches deep, 68 inches tall, and 28 inches wide.