At least one person is dead and two have been injured after the owner of a gun store was robbed early this morning and shot at the intruders during the break-in, officials said.

I really like the south sometimes

HAha, when I seen the thread title I was expecting to see something other than a guy killed another guy and wounded 2 more!021.gif

I guess given what I normally see on the news, this is good news.

The best thing about shootings like this is it not only teaches those assholes a lesson but they have buddies too who may think twice about doing dumb shit like that b/c they could end up like their friend.

• Like 2

" Victim identified " WTF

He wasn't the victim he was the perpetrator who wound up dead for his crimes. The victim is the shop owner.

This semantic spin these cock suckers in media put on events like this piss me off.

• Like 10

Those guys should have read more about David Zaback and less about recent mass shootings. Of course, that assumes self-defense stories get any coverage at all and mass shootings don't receive disproportionately heavy coverage...also that those dimwits could read.

" Victim identified " WTF

He wasn't the victim he was the perpetrator who wound up dead for his crimes. The victim is the shop owner.

This semantic spin these cock suckers in media put on events like this piss me off.

I've got to say, this kind of thing bugs me too. Victim status can't be claimed by those who've fallen prey to circumstances of their own making.
  • Like 1