WTS: Saiga-12 8 rounders for $95 (inc.shipping)

I'm selling 8 round magazines for Saiga-12. In stock. Ready to be shipped.

Price: $95.00 including shipping to any destination.

New condition, never inserted/loaded/or fired.

Made in Russia by Izhmash, will be shipped from Russia.

Average delivery time is 2 weeks.

Payment: credit card (or Western Union Transfer if you prefer it)

You can pay here: http://acca47.CDETC.com

I have a proven track record of suppling this board's members with misc. Saiga accessories

(http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=3451 check for acca47)

Email: saigamags@ToughGuy.net

Just so im sure (before ordering), the total is EXACTLY $95.00 shipped to my front door here in Arizona?

Exactly.

If so, I will possibly be sending payment this Friday or Saturday!

You're welcome - I mean, if I happen to have anything on hands by Saturday. My stock is going fast. Keep an eye on the site (http://acca47.CDETC.com/saiga-12-accessories.html) - if it says IN STOCK then you can go and pay for it right now and I'll ship immediately.

• 2 weeks later...
yes, I'm shipping from Russia.

What do you use for shipping? I hear the Russian postal service is quite sketchy.....any quick google search will tell you many packages get stolen. Is there any sort of gaurantee that our item will arrive?

What do you use for shipping?
Regular air mail. I provide tracking number.

I hear the Russian postal service is quite sketchy.....any quick google search will tell you many packages get stolen.

You better do this board search - in particular within

forum.Saiga-12.com > For Sale or Trade > Items for SALE or TRADE > FEEDBACK THREAD: THE GOOD,BAD,& UGLY

and see what fellow board members say about acca47's reliability. There is not a single negative feedback.

Is there any sort of gaurantee that our item will arrive?

Come on, get real. You want me to guarantee parcel wont get lost in transit? Who exactly shall I speak for - Russian Post Service? US Post Service? Russian customs? US customs? Thieves lurking all the way thru?

I can speak for _myself_ - I'm for real, and I do what I promise. period. I cannot guarantee anything once package leaves my hands (except providing tracking number).

However, I can ship it Express Mail - FedEx or DHL. It'll add another good $100 to the price of 1(one) 8 rounder - you want at such a price?

Ah, by the way - I dont have any left in stock by now. Feel free to check out some local US gun shops - maybe they do have some Saiga-12 8rds stocked at no risk for you at a nice low price :)

sorry, dont take it personally ....just couldnt resist it....

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say you were sketchy, but I think it is pretty much fact that the Russian postal service has a reputation of stealing items unlike the US. So you say that you ship with the Russian postal service and don't have any problems? I don't doubt that people reviece their items from you as promised, but I think you do have to admit that shipping in Russia is a much larger risk than shipping in the USA. So you provide a tracking number, see, that's one bit of information that is nice to know, which is why I'm asking these questions.

Only an idiot would gamble their money without any knowledge of the odds, I'm simply trying to see my odds. Two big factors in those odds are you, which I'm not questioning, and shipping which I am. You say they're very good and others on the forum have had success, ok, then that's all I wanted to know. When do you plan on getting more in and in what quantities do you usually get? Are you located in Moscow? At the quanities you ship in (I assume 1's and 2's) do you not have to worry about ATF forms and all that fun stuff?

I for one can personally vouch for this seller's reliability. I don't care where you order something from through the mail, whether it be from overseas, in the US, or within your own state, NOTHING is 100% guaranteed to get to you. The chance of something you order from an individual in Russia getting stolen before it reaches the US are no different than the chance something will get stolen from an unlocked mailbox here in the US. If you are not willing to take a risk buying these mags from overseas then the best chance you have of obtaining them is by paying a lot more for them on ebay.

I also feel the need to stick up for acca47. I have ordered from him several times, always got my stuff, no probs, good commo, great guy to deal with. Not to say that the fears you have about russian mail service are unfounded, but this guy is as good as you can find to deal with OCONUS.

I think the fears of some Russian Vor'v's'konya (forgive my spelling) swiping your stuff are somewhat unlikely. If he had cyrillic writing on the packages labelled "rare weapon parts," or S-12 Mags, or whatever, then yeah, they would probably not make it to ya, but he seems to know what he is doing, and probably does a lot of it. I would imagine a steady income from us american firearms yahoos keeps him pretty comfy over there, as the Russian economy is still probably not doing to well..

anyway, I'm rambling..bottom line is you take a risk if you want these parts. you cant get them here w/o paying thru the nose, so you gotta order from overseas..rusmil, other Russian dealers, etc..you are taking the same risk no matter who you order from in the theft reguard, I like to minimize my risk by ordering from people with good reps...

B26 out..

One option is to watch the forum for sale section and buy here. However, since demand is high and stock is low, most often the price is higher since the items can be sold auction style elsewhere. Hombre has 3 eight rounders and some five rounders for sale right now.

Wolverine :smoke:

I have been buying from ACCA47 for the past approxamaintly five or six months, and as always I was apprehansive about buying from someone you dont know, and especially someone from a place that is basicly unreachable from our location. I have been plesantly surpprized many times over. He goes out of his way to insure that you recieve your order. Just as riesantly as two weeks ago a problem came up that he thought might not be cleared up but asked me if I would wait a couple of weeks to see if the problem could be cleared up,and if not to send my money back. I wrote back and told him that I had complete trust in him and for him to do whatever he needed to do, and that I would wait for as long as nessary because I knew my money was safe. He Is one of those people that their word is their bond and there are few and far between them. One of the orders arrived today, and I'm expecting the other one just as always.

Thanks,

Bobby

Edited by bobbysturbobug
I have been buying from ACCA47 for the past approxamaintly five or six months, and as always I was apprehansive about buying from someone you dont know, and especially someone from a place that is basicly unreachable from our location. I have been plesantly surpprized many times over. He goes out of his way to insure that you recieve your order. Just as riesantly as two weeks ago a problem came up that he thought might not be cleared up but asked me if I would wait a couple of weeks to see if the problem could be cleared up,and if not to send my money back. I wrote back and told him that I had complete trust in him and for him to do whatever he needed to do, and that I would wait for as long as nessary because I knew my money was safe. He Is one of those people that their word is their bond and there are few and far between them. One of the orders arrived today, and I'm expecting the other one just as always.

Thanks,

Bobby

Everyone is completely missing the point of my questions, I never said this guy wasn't reliable. Now you did touch on what I've been trying to ask and everyone is avoiding. There was a problem, I'm just wondering what that problem was and what other problems like that could happen.

I don't think we missed anything and nobody's picking on you polypill. Those who have responded are just sticking up for Acca47 as a good honest seller who does his best to make the customer happy. You can't expect too much from him or anyone mail order. I learned when I was 10 yrs old ordering a fishing kit and some other doodad out of the back of a Boy's Life magazine that you cannot trust the US Mail system fully. Sure there are lots of things that CAN happen ordering parts from overseas or here in the states but this thread is about ordering from Acca and his record speaks for itself. I have personally ordered several items from him as well as other items from several other overseas sellers including two other Russians and have gotten evrything I ordered with 0, count em, 0 problems. The only thing different is the time it takes to go through all the channels to get to your door. I have gotten parts from rusmilitary in as little as 6 days and have waited three weeks on some items from Russia but they have always showed up.

• 1 month later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.