I'm looking for a buttstock for my S-12. I'd like to find something similar to a traditional 47 or 74 style, but with more surface area at the rear of the stock, as to help spread the force of the recoil a little bit. Does anyone know if something like this exists?

Most people seem to head away from traditional, well not most but a good bit. I personally would run a commie length so the thick ass butt pad would'nt make the length of pull ridiculously long. I have a Mako AR adapter and a mil spec size M4 tube with a LMT SOP MOD and it works freakin great.

How about pulling it into your shoulder, like you should anyway. That'll keep it from kicking.

+1

No running start.... no mule kick. I recently got some video of exactly what not to do (after telling them exactly what to do, before the video was shot). I may post it if I can find it.

Edited by evlblkwpnz

How about pulling it into your shoulder, like you should anyway. That'll keep it from kicking.

+1

No running start.... no mule kick. I recently got some video of exactly what not to do (after telling them exactly what to do, before the video was shot). I may post it if I can find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcokqcONgZI

HAHAHA.... Yep, He's bruised. what.gif

haha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gif

• Like 1

I tried to tell him when he was shooting it the day before, but he kept holding it slightly off of his shoulder. Mike is a great guy, but he's one of those guys that will not take another man's advice, no matter what. What the hell would I know? I never bruise wink.png

The 00 buck tore that ass up....

Edited by evlblkwpnz