Got New Sights-Check it out

I've been looking for sights since I did my conversion. Thought these looked kind of cool. Won't know if they are worth a shit until morning. Feels Halo-esque when

you look down the barrel...sweet! :super::devil:

post-1936-1128733601_thumb.jpg

post-1936-1128733558_thumb.jpg

post-1936-1128733506_thumb.jpg

post-1936-1128733630_thumb.jpg

Edited by gunboy69

Thanks!

I got them from Cabelas. You need to alter the site rail to install them.

Cut about an inch off the walls at the rear as far down as will allow, and you have to drill out the bead sight.The front sight has adhesive on the bottom,and a screw

goes in the where the bead sight was. The bead sight is not screwed in so you have to cement it in.

I can pop off the sight rail and take close up pics if you want.

Thanks again for the positive feed back. As Shaneman would say," I think they'er

shit hot!" :devil:

Edited by gunboy69
I've been looking for sights since I did my conversion. Thought these looked kind of cool. Won't know if they are worth a shit until morning. Feels Halo-esque when

you look down the barrel...sweet! :super:  :devil:

Looking forward to the range report!

Like to know if you were able to get them zero'd in anywhere close. Will you shoot slugs? if so, let's hear about the groups they let you shoot.

You guys should probably wait until I test them,before you go drop $40.00

bucks on them. I will be shooting clays, 00, and slugs. The instructions say the front and rear need to be 20" apart, so they might not work.

If they suck Shanes welcome to claim all my hard work. :lolol::lolol:

I'll post as soon as I can. I planned to go shooting this morning, but its raining pretty good. Thats WA State ,summers over!

You took the words right out of my mouth brother!  I'm pissed now, I was just in Cabela's in San Antonio on Sat. for about 4 hours!  :( Looks awesome gunboy, I will definately go out and copy your hard work and claim it as mine ASAP!  JK,

-Shane

Once I found them online I looked everywhere: GIjoes,Walmart,and every other

sporting goods store around here. All I could find was the front site, so you have to back to San Antonio, or order online. I would love to be able to go into one of those. Is it f$#ing huge!? With dead animals everywhere!?And camoflage!?........

just wondering.

You took the words right out of my mouth brother!  I'm pissed now, I was just in Cabela's in San Antonio on Sat. for about 4 hours!  :( Looks awesome gunboy, I will definately go out and copy your hard work and claim it as mine ASAP!  JK,

-Shane

Once I found them online I looked everywhere: GIjoes,Walmart,and every other

sporting goods store around here. All I could find was the front site, so you have to back to San Antonio, or order online. I would love to be able to go into one of those. Is it f$#ing huge!? With dead animals everywhere!?And camoflage!?........

just wondering.

Hell yeah it's huge, the place has it's own water tower! It just opened up a couple of months ago, so it's brand spankin' new! They had two Bass in the aquarium that were well over 15 lbs., I'm a native of the great state of washington myself, so I've never seen a bass like that! Let us know how those sights work out, and tell your governer I want a f*&@kin' re-count!

Tacoma 4-life

Right on bro! You know I did'nt vote for the wicked witch of the west!......I can't stand that ugly vote stealing hooker! :super::devil::devil::devil:

Next time your at Cabelas drop a line in that tank and see how long it takes them to kick your Tacoma ass out. :lolol::lolol: I'm in Marysville, out in the woods.

Take it easy brother! :devil::super:

turkey sights are sort of like having a red dot on your gun. sort of. if you shoot at moving targets, they are the shit!

I'm gonna try them on some clays,should be cool,but like I said,they are supposed to be

20" apart. As far as looks, I've had nothing but good response. :super:

turkey sights are sort of like having a red dot on your gun. sort of. if you shoot at moving targets, they are the shit!

I'm gonna try them on some clays,should be cool,but like I said,they are supposed to be

GB69,

Quit making excuses and go shoot that thing!

It's a SAIGA! :super:

You must not be from here, you know we have webbed feet and hands in the NW.

Cabela's rules!

I am in Everett, not too far from you.

Do you ever go out to Sultan to shoot?

If so give me a holler and I'll be there.

PS

Your Girl(Shotty) looks HOT, she's very impressive.

TC

GB69,

Cabela's rules!

PS

TC

LOL, yea I was born here!My buddy was to hung over, so I went to his house, and

welded up a retainer for the front grip. The way its held on right now is'nt bullet

proof.

I was in everett today, my buddys house is right by costco in silver lake.

If I got this early, I would have had you over for a whiskey.

Ya know, we used to shoot in sultan,but I thought it got shut down. We have been

shooting out past granite falls, at red bridge. There is a couple of places out on the mountain loop where you can still shoot. Its always raining at red bridge, so if my buddy does'nt go , we go to his house and start a drunkin welding project. :devil: He has a sweet canopy, that sets quick for rain shooting.

It would be cool to shoot with a guy who knows what a saiga is, we'll have to hook up.

take it easy

GB

Edited by gunboy69

GB69,

Cabela's rules!

PS

TC

welded up a retainer for the front grip. The way its held on right now is'nt bullet

proof.

Ya know, we used to shoot in sultan,but I thought it got shut down. We have been

shooting out past granite falls, at red bridge. There is a couple of places out on the mountain loop where you can still shoot. Its always raining at red bridge, so if my buddy does'nt go , we go to his house and start a drunkin welding project. :devil: He has a sweet canopy, that sets quick for rain shooting.

It would be cool to shoot with a guy who knows what a saiga is, we'll have to hook up.

take it easy

GB

I live about 5 miles SE of Costco, off Seattle Hill road.

Now if you were talkin Tequila I would be knockin on your door!

I must say that I am very impressed with your girls config, not to mention her green eyes. :wub:

My S12 is just a plain Jane.

I would convert the one I have now, but she is my first and is special to me.

I am planning on getting another S12 to convert when they become available.

I will send you a PM with my contact info.

Maybe we could meet at Sultan or ? sometime and blast a few rounds?

My little bro and I have been working on some targets that we can reuse when we go shooting.

TC

GB, Tekops, I am so jealous,

You guys piss me off, because I should be in this conversation, however, my job has me in a state where there is no public land to shoot at, the gun ranges cost $15 to get harrassed about "rapid fire", and the deer are about the size of f%$kin' dogs! God I hate this place. What ever happened to the good old days where you go out and shoot can's of stewed tomatoes 500 meters from any road to your heart's content! I'll be back soon enough, hopefully, you bastages are still around, and GB still has his "shit hot" sight. We'll hook up someday, until then, if you're from marysville or everett, you may as well be a canadian, eh?! (I love you guys, just jealous, later)

Shane

GB69,

Cabela's rules!

PS

TC

proof.

take it easy

GB

I live about 5 miles SE of Costco, off Seattle Hill road.

Now if you were talkin Tequila I would be knockin on your door!

I must say that I am very impressed with your girls config, not to mention her green eyes. :wub:

My S12 is just a plain Jane.

I would convert the one I have now, but she is my first and is special to me.

I am planning on getting another S12 to convert when they become available.

I will send you a PM with my contact info.

Maybe we could meet at Sultan or ? sometime and blast a few rounds?

My little bro and I have been working on some targets that we can reuse when we go shooting.

TC

Ya, she is pretty sweet. I know what you mean about cutting up the only one you got. I have three more still sealed in plastic, and I still had a little trouble taking the dive.

And by the way, my buddy always has seven cases of beer in the fridge and a

full bar, so I'm sure we could handle your tequila problem. :devil:

Shane,

I just hooked up with a guy that lives in ellensburg, I met him through my buddy Jim, and they pump concrete together. Jim went out there,and said they went shooting in a place in the desert. He said you could see for miles.

The best part is the guys a hill billy, and hes real cool. We can crash at his house

anytime he said. We plan on doing that in the next couple of weeks, so we can bag some coyotes.

You get your ass back here, and we'll drag your ass out there! :super::devil:

I want to get my .308 out there so I can zero at 200yds. Although a ranger I know

said; if you are good at 50, you are good at 200. ?? Don't know.

Later Bro

GB

Ellensburg is a great place to hunt, my folks have huge plot out in a town of 23 (population) out further east, and they have a big ass coyote fest every year. Everyone who lives there carries there .243 in a gun rack, and they shoot coyotes any chance they get. I would love to partake in that, see what my psl is really made of! Have fun out there in Ellensburg, shoot some mulie's if you can!

What material are these made out of? metal or plastic or ???

The rear sight is plastic,and the front is metal. It comes with different inserts for the front sight.

I'm going to blast some cans in the next hour or so, and I'll shoot clays and slugs this weekend.

I'll post pics of the slug targets saturday. Hopefully I don't get sick. My wife and 4 year old are sick right

now. I don't get sick too much, cause I'm kind of a health nut....well except for whiskey. Everybody needs a vice right?

The rear sight is plastic,and the front is metal. It comes with different inserts for the front sight.

I'm going to blast some cans in the next hour or so, and I'll shoot clays and slugs this weekend.

I'll post pics of the slug targets saturday. Hopefully I don't get sick. My wife and 4 year old are sick right

now. I don't get sick too much, cause I'm kind of a health nut....well except for whiskey. Everybody needs a vice right? :devil: