I finally took my XDm to the range to test it out and I just may prefer it to my 1911 (which says a lot).

Upgrades: Trijicon RMR, trigger kit from SP toned to 3lbs, and tungsten rod.

I'm far from being a hand gun pro but I'm proud of this target (it was done somewhere between 7-10 yards, with Tula ammo, and 1-2 seconds between shots)!

IMG_01562_zpsa9243ea7.jpg

And this was just me shooting during my first day with it. I cant wait until I'm fully familiar with it (I know that i can do better because I was repeatedly putting 3 bullets in the same hole the size of a nickel when i was resting the gun on a bench when i was zeroing in the red dot sight).

MOAR pics! :)

2-3.jpg

Business end

4-1.jpg

My POV

3-2.jpg

1-7.jpg

Thanks guys!

nice pistol,i own one myself ,900 bucks,did you get the free extra mags?

Yep..It came with 3. Being a 1911 guy, I'm not used to this 19+1 capacity bad_smile.gif

Dang, King. That's the one you got from your buddy? Nice shooting!

This is the one. I finally got to shoot it, the Taurus 608s, and HK MP5 22..I was in heaven..Can't wait to take the rifles out

Very nice looking pistol. I bought one a while back, but it did not shoot well for me. Sucked becuase I really thought it was a nice gun.

from the photo you seem to be dead on with it, which, is awesome.

Thanks. But was it the gun or u? I know the stock trigger is ass

I really want one in .45, with the handle cut down so its easier to CCW i my state ever adopts that. I really like my Taurus 809 though, all the goods of a high-cap poly pistol, but with a hammer. Really nice feel.

Your state doesn't allow sub/compact pistols??