I don't know how many here play computer games but there is a new game I have been following the progress of coming out this month. "The War Z". Was watching some pre-beta play today and saw a Saiga shotgun.

This game looks fun!

Edited by Pyzik
  • Like 2

oh yeah... I'm in!

Download and try the game "War Inc." that's what I did. It runs on the same "engine" (but upgraded) as this game will. If you can run "War Inc." you should be able to play this.

I have priced out a new motherboard, power supply and video card, all just to play this game.

PS, this will be my first PC game... You can't talk over the server like you can on PS3? My PS3 wireless surround sound headset works on my computer too and I was planning on using it for this game.

Edited by Pyzik
  • Like 1

Are you playing War inc through Steam?

No, I a JUST learned about Steam yesterday. Still not quite up to what it's all about... beaten.gif

I SUCK with a mouse and keyboard too. That's partly why I've been playing War Inc, trying to get used to it.

I am the bee's knees in COD on my PS3 but this mouse and keyboard thing is all foreign.

Post your War Inc screen names mine is a hard one to figure out.

superhawk138

Edited by superhawk138
  • Like 1

I screen name on War Inc is the same as here... Pyzik

It should be the same on War Z as well.

Got a $200 bonus at work today for a positive Audit. Normally I would head to the gun store for ammo or something but this time I am headed to get a new graphics card!

It took me about two hours to download the game with 30mbs internet.

Once in it was a PVP-fest. Idiots were just running around bashing each other with flashlights. I got three characters locked out and quit.

This morning I woke up early to hop on for about 1/2 an hour and things were much better. Last night I got killed be an invisible zombie, looks like they fixed that and re-spawn is an hour now, not 24.

That's what I heard in the forum this morning. I could never get the game up. Kept telling me I was missing a .dll file. I heard people were getting killed before they even finished spawning. Just goes to show that if a real SHTF situation every emerges, society quickly devolve into Lord of the Flies. Sounds like I didn't miss anything.

Man, it is a PvP-fest! It's nuts, I'll be glad when they release the Rep system on the 31st.

I got on before work today and within 20 seconds of spawning I was sniped by someone.

I did get a Saiga 12ga last night though and stashed it so I couldn't loose it.

I'm a bit hesitant to purchase this, i was looking for a zombie horror survival not a team death match.

In it's current stage, it's a free for all death match with non-playable characters (zombies) attacking you as well.

Hoping it gets better at the Beta launch at the end of the month.

I screen name on War Inc is the same as here... Pyzik

It should be the same on War Z as well.

Got a $200 bonus at work today for a positive Audit. Normally I would head to the gun store for ammo or something but this time I am headed to get a new graphics card!

Oh good, you can buy my broke ass a copy.

I'm a bit hesitant to purchase this, i was looking for a zombie horror survival not a team death match.

In it's current stage, it's a free for all death match with non-playable characters (zombies) attacking you as well.

Hoping it gets better at the Beta launch at the end of the month.

Well considering how sloppy War inc. is, I kinda expect them to not finish this game as well.

Perhaps I will either wait til they fix these issues or just get Day Z stand alone when it comes out.

Edited by Kitten Legion Master
  • Like 1

Ended up playing for about two hours last night. It has gotten much better. I was able to join a server with my cousin and play together. This made the experience much better. We didn't have anyone attempt to PK either of us. We ran into a few people playing alone and were able to converse without threat of attack (two against one will do that). We actual had one guy offer an item if we left him alone, we told him we didn't want anything and gave him a coke as a sign of good faith. big_smile.gif

Still ran into an invisible wall and could see through some rocks...

Also found a HK G36, no ammo though.

• Like 2