I'm speaking from a position of abject inexperience here; Out of all my guns, I don't have any firearms that I never fired a shot out of.biggrin.png However, If I was in your position, I'd hop off the fence, keep my existing SBR, and save up for the other SBR. Then, take them both to the range and shoot them.

• Like 2

If I was in your position, I'd hop off the fence, keep my existing SBR, and save up for the other SBR.

I would do that as well. I have 4 SBRs and 1 SBS (guess what shotgun that one is biggrin.png). and I wouldn't sell any of them.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 1

I have a brand new Arsenal Bulgarian SLR107-UR SBR 8". And haven't even fired one round threw it. I was thinking of letting it go to get a SCAR 16 10.5" SBR.

But I'm on the fence.

Personally, If I was getting a SCAR, it would be a 17 (762x51) without question.

Thats what the design was truely made for IMO.

The US dropped the SCAR 16 and there are already many fine US made 5.56 rifles. Do you not already have that caliber covered?

With a (107UR) SBR 762x39 in hand I guess it depends what your needs are - or is it just for collectibility?

Have fun

Harv

I do own one gun I have never fired... It's a replica black-powder revolver that my Dad owned, and I don't ever recall seeing him fire it either. I don't even know how to load the thing! :unsure:

I'm sure it's a replica, but we've had it since at least the late 60's, so it might be old enough to actually be worth something by now! :D