I love these kind of discussions, so long as the calibers in question are somewhat relative to one another in terms of power/performance.

That's why I asked about the 22 Magnum vs 380 auto. Of course that debate will never be settled either.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, Ive been shot before and can honestly say that I dont want to get shot again by any of them.

Hmmm, the biggest argument that I personally hear against the glock 40, is that it is a 9mm glock which has been made to accept a larger caliber. To make the 40 as reliable as the 9, I hear that they

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Posted Images

I love these kind of discussions, so long as the calibers in question are somewhat relative to one another in terms of power/performance.

That's why I asked about the 22 Magnum vs 380 auto. Of course that debate will never be settled either.

Well shit, you where serious...I apologizes for my facetiousness with the 600 NE vs 700 NE comment.

Well shit, you where serious...I apologizes for my facetiousness with the 600 NE vs 700 NE comment.

No apology needed, I was only semi-serious. I found out long ago that most people will stick to their chosen favorite regardless. Myself, I run 9mm, 40 S&W, and really am considering 357 Sig. Also considering 380 too, for lazy carry.

BTW, I thought your comments on the Nitros was spot on, lol!

I had a .357 sig, *shrug*

when it was cheap I didn't mind it.

it seemed to do about the same to watermelons and pumpkins as my 40 or my 45

HAHAHA, I guess .357 sig wasn't meant for watermelons and pumpkins.

Was being sarcastic jerkoff.

Why no try the .50

It's too slow, duh!

I was being facetious, you fucking fuck!

haha.gif