As the title suggests, I messed up and bought my second Glock today...a Gen 4 Glock 26...couldn't pass it up, came with 3 mags, two different backstraps, and it FIT MY HAND WAY TOO GOOD! :(

I took it out to the side yard to check the fit and function with some cheap wolf ammo...loaded up a couple hundred rounds in the mags and it fed flawlessly and was way more accurate than I was.

Ever since I picked up the model 22 a few months back, they are growing on me. And as easy as they are to strip down completely and rebuild , I will get my armorers certifications since I joined the GSSF. Hey it is way too close to retirement and these things are as easy as AKs to play with (i.e. trick out and rebuild, so it will be a nice little addition to my gunsmithing business.

Ordered three Pearce mag extensions for the mags on e bay tonight, now the grip will be perfect.

My wife messed up telling me to bring back what I wanted ..but it's all tax deductible.....life is good!

Edited by unclejake
  • Like 1

Dont ever touch a glock 20 in 10mm. It will start a horibble obsesion with 10mm that you will never recover from. You can also change a 20 into many other calibers. I have a 40cal barrel along with 357 sig, 9x25 dillon and a 45 barrel and slide. They are like legos but nothing beats the the bark of a true handloaded 10.

• Like 1

Dont ever touch a glock 20 in 10mm. It will start a horibble obsesion with 10mm that you will never recover from. You can also change a 20 into many other calibers. I have a 40cal barrel along with 357 sig, 9x25 dillon and a 45 barrel and slide. They are like legos but nothing beats the the bark of a true handloaded 10.

check out underwood ammo for hot 10mm at really good prices, I just picked up 100 rds. of 220 gr. hardcast @ 1200 fps out of a 4.6 inch barrel so should be 150 out of the lonewolf 5.2, Glocks are awesome in there own respect.

Yeah, this will be my "Next Obsession" I joined the GSSF to be able to take the Armorer classes (I'm a gunsmith on the side) plus to be able to get them at a discount. I figured the 20 will be my next Glock, just needed to pick up a 26 for CCW. I really dread when I pick up a "20" :)

Congrats on the Glock, they do grow on ya.

Get you a Lone Wolf barrel, reload and shoot the piss out of cast boolits,

You can cast, reload and shoot for less than 5 to 7 cents a round!

For my Glock 22 I bought a Lone Wolf 9mm barrel. Asfor the Ghost 3.5 trigger kits, I have them in my Glock 22 and my Ruger SR9. A killer little part that really changes the trigger pull!! Easy as pie to change out and what a difference a part makes on the trigger pull!

As soon as the warranty runs out on the #26, I will install one in it! Glocks are truly the AK of pistols!

Kinda like Chihuahuas, swore I'd never have one and turned out to be tha best I have ever had!Good thing bout the Glocks is they don't cost you ifn ya aint using them!