"Warn: (0%)"?

It did not appear previously. I changed some settings, and now notice it appeared.

I have no idea what it is, or, of what use/worth it is.

So?

Most, if not all of us have had this "warning bar" since the last upgrade. It is intended to serve as a progressive warning notice for the member. I don't believe it has been used up to this point. Nothing to worry about unless you stir the pot like some of us deviant types. :lolol:

Most, if not all of us have had this "warning bar" since the last upgrade. It is intended to serve as a progressive warning notice for the member. I don't believe it has been used up to this point. Nothing to worry about unless you stir the pot like some of us deviant types. :lolol:

Well...

It does NOT have anything in it! That sucks.

I'd appreciate it, if whatever wiener has their pinkie on the button, they'd at least get me on the scoreboard.

Thanks.

P.S -I just decided to be proactive about this, take charge and all that... (IDEA) I'll report myself.

Okay. Did it...

REPORT:

I take offense with myself!

I'm outta control -God! Somebody stop me pleeeeze!!!

thank you

Edited by lollygagger
I dunno, but if Lollygagger is getting a warning, I want one too!

Bvamp, 1 warning for me please.

Okay, here's the deal: If you'll SNITCH me out, I'll SNITCH on you.

Authority conflicts always bring out the Jim Carey in me...Somebody stop me!!!

Ifyou report a moderator, does the mod get the same report sent to him?

That makes me have flashbacks just trying to think about it.

If you want we could all click the "Report" button on ya. If you could get ahold of McUzi, I'm sure he could tell ya if it's been used...

...And little Zag always helped open the teacher's car door everyday after class. He is such a good boy!

Edited by lollygagger

:lolol::lolol:

Ok, how do I report you? I looked around on your profile page, theres no option for it. The only person Ive ever even heard of getting a "warning" was N.C. Shooter. And that was issued by Bvamp directly. We may have to throw rocks at him or something.

Did anybody ask McUzi? He must be sitting on a few by now. :lolol:

:lolol::lolol:

Ok, how do I report you? I looked around on your profile page, theres no option for it. The only person Ive ever even heard of getting a "warning" was N.C. Shooter. And that was issued by Bvamp directly. We may have to throw rocks at him or something.

Did anybody ask McUzi? He must be sitting on a few by now. :lolol:

Click on the "(0%)" in the line under where my avatar used to be: "Warn: (0%) XXXXX".

Help get me on the score board. Come one, come all -to the Siaga Snitch-A-Rama!

P.S. Hmmm? Just checked...evidently SNITCHING on myself got me NOTHING. Nada, Zero -N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

Like, what's that? Is this America or not? I didn't take the 5th, or anything...I stood before the bench like a psycho representing himself at a commital hearing -and, NOTHING!

Justice MUST be blind. Oh well.

Edited by lollygagger
Click on the "(0%)" in the line under where my avatar used to be: "Warn: (0%) XXXXX".

Help get me on the score board. Come one, come all -to the Siaga Snitch-A-Rama!

:lolol: Dude you are the only one who can see that.

pistonring's right you have to be a real super duper asshat like NC Shooter to see anything +% in your warning box. You have to fuck up pretty bad to get booted from this board, just ask him or McUzi. Oh yeah you can't, can you? :rolleyes:

Hey guys...

I need a break from time spent in some activities that are not priorities, so I've left the board.

You all take care and have a good winter. No hard feelings...I'm gone as of now.

? :unsure: (the FORMER POSTER known as "lollygagger")

WHAT!? your leaving? I hope everything is ok. Man, I hope your not gone long. We all enjoy and benefit from your presence here.

+1.

lollygagger,

You are a knowledgeable guy and a great contributer to this forum. You will be missed. I hope and trust you will be able to work through your pressing issues/priorities and are able to return soon. We will be looking for you. :super:

Wolverine :smoke:

I've had a warn under my aviator since I'd joined. I used to worry about it but then read somewhere that I'd pushed a wrong button or something when I registered so I've ignored it. Should I be worried? I enjoy the forum and have learned alot about alot of different weapons but tis fall and HUNTING SEASON so therefore thats where I am. In the fields. Killed two praiire chickens with the Black Dragon, but now am hunting turkeys with the old Mossburg. Finally had some luck but have more tags to fill. Hope you return lollygagger!!! :devil: