Salem6 10rd Mag Extensions show orderable now

Would this be considered as parts for 922r compliance?nothing.gif

I better get some... if it won't work properly I'll just sell them to ebay later on.....what.gif (possibly)...

No, because it uses a foreign magazine body. You might be able to count the base plate and the follower if it is US made.

JG

• Like 1

From my experience...and I have built many hundreds of 10rnd and above magazines.

The factory spring is going to be less than adequate

Jim

From my experience...and I have built many hundreds of 10rnd and above magazines.

The factory spring is going to be less than adequate

Jim

I hope it works for them , but I agree with Jim, we put 2 factory springs togetherhomer.gif ,on our first prototype 13 rounder, then went to a Saiga mag spring. Which took some modding to get to work.

Just a heads up, Salem 6 is not great about communication when you buy something from them, I ordered some parts and have no idea if and when they have even shipped. They really need to work on this if they want happy customers.

What i dont like is the lack of info on most of the parts that are out.

I like to read

I like info

I like specs

I like reasons you made it this way

I like to know everything about a part before i buy it.

I really think a webpage that has info on it is a wonderful thing and some manufactures do that here.

In my humble opinion,

A very key piece of technology is missing for this extension to work properly.

I manufactured 500 gen 1 extensions that worked in a VERY similar fashion, although they were machined aluminum.

Only after EXTENSIVE research and TESTING did I find the way to make them reliable, then and only then did I produce them.

I am disinclined to share this technology...

Jim

In my humble opinion,

A very key piece of technology is missing for this extension to work properly.

I manufactured 500 gen 1 extensions that worked in a VERY similar fashion, although they were machined aluminum.

Only after EXTENSIVE research and TESTING did I find the way to make them reliable, then and only then did I produce them.

I am disinclined to share this technology...

Jim

I can vouch for Jim... he IS rather dis-inclined.....

Notice how in the video where they say 5rd mag spring the shots are very slow and methodical.

The other video, granted, the guy rips off all 10rds very quickly -but it says prototype and for all I know that uses a longer spring.

Be interesting to find out how reliably and fast these feed with the 5rd spring.

Notice how in the video where they say 5rd mag spring the shots are very slow and methodical.

The other video, granted, the guy rips off all 10rds very quickly -but it says prototype and for all I know that uses a longer spring.

Be interesting to find out how reliably and fast these feed with the 5rd spring.

We cheer same opinion