VIDEO : Tactical Response Fighting Shotgun

Looked fun. I like the sound of those tube guys loading. Makes me chuckle.

BTW If you are ever coming near Jax, let me know in advance. We could make some noise and I think you would enjoy my 3G rig. It is a Cadillac.

• Like 1

Nice work. I was wondering about a couple things that I can't tell from the video. Is your bolt reprofiled? If not, mag insertion could be easier for you with a reprofiled bolt. I was also wondering, have you ever tried to reload by holding the weapon between your knees, mag well facing up at you? This works fairly well with one armed reloads on an AR. I don't know how it would be on a S-12. I am by no means an expert on any of this. Just curious is all.

that is awesome. in 2 weeks my dad and i are going to front site defensive handgun course outside of las vegas. im pretty excited about it. i have very little experience with handguns so i am looking forward to learning a good amount of information.

thanks for your video.

Nice work. I was wondering about a couple things that I can't tell from the video. Is your bolt reprofiled? If not, mag insertion could be easier for you with a reprofiled bolt. I was also wondering, have you ever tried to reload by holding the weapon between your knees, mag well facing up at you? This works fairly well with one armed reloads on an AR. I don't know how it would be on a S-12. I am by no means an expert on any of this. Just curious is all.

I'll take that as a no?

I'll take that as a no?

Yes I sent my bolt off to Pauly. I know about the between the knees method of loading or clearing malfunctions. The thing is when there are other people around or at a range/shooting course its not good practice aka a safety issue. I'm going to do a video on the reloading process.