I think. . . those are the damned-fastest moving zombies ever seen 021.gif.

I also think that anyone with a semi-auto weapon would be SOL in short order; full auto would be the standard of the day.

Edited by Gary
  • Like 1

Looks alright but I have to agree with Gary, those Zombies are damn fast! This thread reminded me of this pic of my son in Orlando. They were having a big Horror Fest at the resort we were staying at and this guy was hanging around the pool.

092.jpg

• Like 3

I am legend is one of the worst zombie movies I have ever seen!

The story is actually about vampires... but the Will Smith version kind of distorted it into a zombie-like transformation. You can still see the vampirism in the way they can't come out in sunlight and go crazy for blood.

Nothing beats the best version, though...

Even with the campy 70's music, its still one of my favorite films.

MT, that's a great pic!!!

And yeah... by the trailer the movie has strayed way far away from the awesome book. It may be a great movie, but not a great World War Z movie. Reminds me more of a 'I am Legend' sequel...

Yeah, I was thinking that too. This looks like a zombie movie with Brad Pitt, not the World War Z book by Max Brooks. Might be an interesting movie, but does not look like what I read.

• Like 1