Looking at JG Sales, CDNN, and buds they look like they're out of anything that could be banned. Not even getting into the crazyness on Gunbroker. Hell, even Walmart's out. For those wanting another AWB, it's too late.

Anyone know who still has anything in stock?

Are the manufacturers working tripple overtime to make more?

Nope. I'm selling. GB if you want a NIB SCAR16 FDE.

In my town of 40k people, plus feeder towns, there is literally one .223 AR available out of all the local gun stores. It is a $3200+ Christensen Arms AR. I bet its gone tomorrow, if it isn't already.

Are the manufacturers working tripple overtime to make more?

IIRC when this happened, hmm, 4 years ago, S&W or some big one said they were NOT working extra shifts or making business decisions based on Obama-related sales increases, because they were strictly temporary disruptions.

Hopefully, enough n00bs got into the hobby over this that in the long run, sales with steadily increase, and even develop a more robust aftermarket.

You have had a 5 year notice....If you ain't got it by now....you going to pay out the ass for it, or roll the dice and wait it out.

I am surprised it's taken the Obummer 5 years to get around to it....

I stopped by the local pawn shop today and saw a DPMS .308 Sportical with 1 10rd mag and one 20rd mag sell for $2500 before it made in the door....

Edited by sccritterkiller

Here's truly cray IDEA.... BUT occams razor says the most obvious solution is probably the correct one.....

Maybe Obama REALLY is "PRO GUN" ... and hes a double agent.... and brilliant at knowing how to ARM the American populace so that when the UN tries to step in... we can fuck em up!

Why not??!?!?! HAHAHAH ITS WORKING!!!!! He has single handedly caused more guns to be sold in the last 5 years than ANY ONE other individual... EVER!!! :up:

:smoke:

Stopped by a couple of my favorite LGSs this afternoon just to see if the rumors are true.

Not a semi-auto mag fed nothing to be had. Wasn't looking to buy anything in particular. Just curious.

Who'd a thunk one little three letter word is worth so much $$$$$$BAN$$$$$$$

I wonder how many kids are going without a Chrstmas present this year because daddy's out panic buying.

Fuck. Now Obayme stole Christmas.

Here's truly cray IDEA.... BUT occams razor says the most obvious solution is probably the correct one.....

Maybe Obama REALLY is "PRO GUN" ... and hes a double agent.... and brilliant at knowing how to ARM the American populace so that when the UN tries to step in... we can fuck em up!

Why not??!?!?! HAHAHAH ITS WORKING!!!!! He has single handedly caused more guns to be sold in the last 5 years than ANY ONE other individual... EVER!!! :up:

:smoke:

Five years or five days? ;-)

Why not??!?!?! HAHAHAH ITS WORKING!!!!! He has single handedly caused more guns to be sold in the last 5 years than ANY ONE other individual... EVER!!! 032.gif

000.gif

Five years or five days? ;-)

I am including all the buying that happened when he was elected the FIRST time, too!!! :up: