Sell Converted S-12 with mods for VEPR-12?

I love my Saiga-12... I only wish for the magwell (which would eliminate my drum mag, and that makes me sad) and the LRBHO option. it's tuned well, shoots well and I think it looks sexy after what has been done to it.

now that being said... would it be worth for me to sell my Saiga, to get a VEPR-12? I really don't see the purpose of having 2 shotguns (I'm more into pistols, so I rather get an extra pistol for that cost) so I was thinking maybe selling my Saiga-12 and getting a stock VEPR-12...

I must be honest, I'm fully content with my Saiga-12 and she has been running very well... I have the tac47 auto plug as well, so that's very helpful for running whatever I want.

now, would it be worth for me to switch from the Saiga-12 that I own for a VEPR-12? I don't see it... but maybe there is something I'm missing.

Here she is, in all her glory -

20110620205958402.jpg

dsc00833t.jpg

and the guys test firing it at tac47 before returning it to me after conversion

If your already wanting a Vepr12 then just save your money and get one. They will both likely skyrocket in value, but I feel the Vepr may surpass the Saiga in value, as there is much less of them here at the moment. And if a ban does go into effect, you can bet your ass that both of them would be on the list.

But I'd keep your S12 and save for the V12 and hope for the better.

as a general rule of thumb, never give up a tested and true weapon for an untested one. The qc on the veprs is very high, but it is not one hundred percent, like any factory weapon, and there is the possibility it will not match the performance of your current custom weapon. On top of that, it looks like you have a fair amount of money in aftermarket accessories, and as another general rule, accessory cost does not equal value, so you are only going to recoup a portion of those parts prices, well, at least in a rational market, and not all of those parts will fit a v12. If you like those mods you very well might end up paying for them twice, to gain the same features you have now, on a new gun.

I like the v12, i prefer the v12 to my saiga, not everyone will, but i definitely would not recommend losing the saiga before you get the vepr, test it, and make sure its what you are looking for.