What fantastic and great reading these links led to! Some would call it fiction, others a portent of things to come. Happy New Year to all...may it be a year known to the future generations as the "Time of the Awakened Sleeping Giants."

Edited by unclejake

Interesting but flawed. I take exception to the many references I've read about the military being utilized agains't the citizenry. I have faith in the integrity and honor of our servicemembers to know right from wrong and to choose the right path.

I also believe that if we need to defend ourselves from a tyrannical government that we will not lower ourselves to the tactics mentioned in the article -- killing politician's familys, children, grandchildren. I would have no part in that and in fact would do all in my power to prevent it.

• Like 1
Interesting but flawed. I take exception to the many references I've read about the military being utilized agains't the citizenry. I have faith in the integrity and honor of our servicemembers to know right from wrong and to choose the right path.

I also believe that if we need to defend ourselves from a tyrannical government that we will not lower ourselves to the tactics mentioned in the article -- killing politician's familys, children, grandchildren. I would have no part in that and in fact would do all in my power to prevent it.

You are right about that...I hope. I do pray that we are a people of enough honor not to take out innocents for their relationships to the guilty.

I think somebody has been smoking something. Sounds like an Infowars dime novel. That ain't the way it will play out.

Registration and confiscation will fail but there ain't going to be a massive kill off of politicians or anybody else.

Pretty interesting take on the issue. I wont rule out anything that they may or may not do. We all know how low the opposition will stoop with past events. And I cant say what the troops would or wouldnt do until they recieve the orders to do so. A lot remains to be seen. We can speculate all day, but none of us know for certain what the future holds. It could play out like in the artice, or it easily could be the total opposite. They only have all this power so long as the people continue to remain as subjects.

I'll go with the image below.

post-32793-0-73832500-1357073608.jpg