Rivets...

Seriously need to start a petition to get the factory to switch from rivets to something easier to remove... working on my conversion now and the rivets on the trigger guard are being obstinate... glad I'm only doing one...though if I were doing more it would be a good excuse to get a drill press. Well, back to the battery charger to see if I can start drilling again. Other than the rivets, the directions from CSS are very good and are making it pretty easy.

Yeah, tried 3 different drill bits, all good. But the 4th had the pilot tip and that chewed through them pretty good. thankfully got it all done tonight. Just need my autoplug to arrive hopefully tomorrow and i can go test it.

FYI, when they say "quality," they mean go to an industrial tool supply and spend around $2 on a cobalt bit. (not to be confused with a certain store's house brand)There are other types on par, but these will chew through metal slowly that quickly chews up other bits.