Since Tony started selling some of his wonderful craftsmanship on GB, I have a saved search for Tromix.

Got the email this morning for the new auctions and there is one for a MD-20 for $499.99. It is in the search list because Tromix is in the title. What kind of a douche bag do you have to be, to put the Tromix name anywhere near an item that is not Tromix and will be perceived as price gouging?

There are others on list that are suspect as well.

Very sad they feel they have the right to do this shit, hope their items never sell.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=325531243

Edited by Dad2142Dad

Theirs a company called TSS that does that.And there product seems to be a standard conversion with a fancy paint job.

Almost bought one of their guns but after some emails got bad feeling and went with instinct.

Didn't buy their gun.Bought one for half the price and probably just as good.

People use a good name to get hits on the auction block. Everybody knows Tromix is the shit and people often search for it. As soon as I see an auction that lists "NOT Tromix, NOT OEM etc, I look away.

There are better ways to get your auction noticed. I like to use key words that give me more hits but they must be related to an item. The best way, I have found, is to spell your item in different ways.

You will notice that you get different results with MD-20 vs MD20 or MD 20 vs MD Arms 20rd.

Instead of a listing like this: MD 20 round saiga magazine NIB

You may be surprised to find you will get more hits with: MD-20 MD20 MD 20 rd DRUM MAG SHOTGUN

I experimented with different ways to list auctions when I first started selling junk on ebay years ago. I would list two auctions with identical gear and switch up the listing a little.

The sellers that piss me off more than the ones using good names like the OP mentioned are the jack asses that have unlisted reserves and post crap like, "BAN get it before obama bans it, soon to be restricted.....

Fuck those guys!

If your that pissed off about. Oh I was thinking of eBay.

Where people report an item to get it kicked off the site.

To me, if your that stupid to pay that, then so be it.

But what would piss me off if someone has a listing you might have posted, kicked off the site just because you didn't like them making a few extra bucks off of some dumb ass. That is called ANTI-CAPITALIST in my book.

That's my .02 worth

Edited by MfWiC
We'll probably have a new wave of members soon, all with $3000 unconverted S12s that have come to believe that Tromix is something, somehow to be avoided... after all theirs was specifically listed as not Tromix! That must be a good thing, right? rolleyes.gif

Nah, I'm not a new member. And yes, I specifically bought a Not Tromix So I wouldn't have to pay too much. Only 2995.00!

BTW, anyone know how to move the trigger forward on my Not Tromix S12? I took off that cover thing that sits on top of the gun (over that long rod with a spring on it) but am unsure if I can pry the trigger forward by myself.

lol ive been emailing price gouging fuckers on midwestguntrader, they all say the same thing "well thats what there asking om gunbroker". really pisses me off when they over price shit that doesnt requier a FFL. I have a pretty good feeling that even "high cap mags" will still be available if an AWB is put in place. They will sell them as "replacement parts"