How hard would it be to add a Tech area to the forum?

Just a thought to go with the FAQ. If new supplies hit our shores, new members will come. More will be wanting to modd their kit to fit their taste. I was able to do my first conversion with a little help from the board, KOBRA's tutorial, and a lot of searching for parts. Just thought it would make things easier for those who come. The Angel Owners Group board had a good set up in that respect, set up for techno-junkies by model and had manuals on line. It's a little cluttered now days but was very user friendly early on.

How to stuff would be cool. Cutting barrels, threading (tat), tuning FCG, gas ports, re-springing to take care of FTF/FTE, adding hardware. I'm sure new products will be coming too.Since there doesn't seem to be anyone but members that sponsor the board, some links to find parts and accessories would be good without stepping on someones toes. Just food for thought.

I can agree completely!!

I will see what i can do over the next week or so to get something together.

I will try to make an area, and post some topics with either the threads linked, or the threads copied there, and then close them... so that they will be a "read only" area... no comments to bugger it down...

I will see what myself, and the other mods can come to terms with, to facilitate such an idea.

:smoke:

I need to ask the owner to make a moderators only forum, and while Im at it, I will ask him about that type of area, but that is what this board is, is a big tech base, so Im not sure what that would do to the posting flow